• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well get in on the action now that base Sonic characters are 5-B. Shadow has access to Wisps, Post-Training Tamura is being used, and speed is equalized. Who wins?

Shadow: 8 (Theuser789, Godhand1999, Maverick Zero X, ShakeResounding, GlaceonGamez471, VioletVoid100, Emissary From Hell, Hiryu-Z)

Tamura Akemi: 1 (RotofBots)

Inconclusive: 0

04D42262-FA6B-41F2-8EED-01AC724EE2EB
E602D9C4-FAE9-47B6-A04A-A1E7C8959F8B

Tamura uses time stop and BFR in-character as her first move due to laziness. Furthermore, if Tamura's Shield somehow breaks, Shadow gets perma-timestop'd.

So yeah.... going with Tamura for now.

Theuser789 said:
Shadow can come back from BFR though

What's her Ap?
Casually planet level, there's no calc.

Safe to say, Shadow definitely has the AP advantage and probably enough to one-shot. Whether the chance for that arises is a different matter.

Then Shadow teleports to her then one-shoots, unless she can blocks physical attacks

I vote Shadow If she can't imediately use shields since Shadow starts with teleport spam and melee, also Chaos Spear bypasses armor

Nah, Tamura BFR is just sending you to a pocket dimension where she store all of her stuffs (including the stuffs she stole from Madoka). And it was hilariously escapable since there is an exit in there.

Aside of being Casual baseline 5-B, which I doubt can close the ap gap, Tamura doesn't have anything else.

I'm not sure if this is fair at all, sorry.

Shadow should just teleport, use Chaos Control, and inflict loads of damage on her. Shadow has access to Wisps? Then Indigo Asteriod and Violet Void should be able to vaporize her. Shadow could also just stun her with the Chaos Spears. Yeah, my vote goes for Shadow.

The real cal howard said:
Yeah. Iirc it's Tamura that makes the verse 2-A in the first place.
It's not only that one.

There are things suggesting 2-C to 2-A even in the original anime and in some of the movies, I think.

At least 2-C was confirmed by like, episode 11. Though there is another one that confirms 2-A from a manga where Homura is an adult (or at least old enough to drink).

Cal, can you give your input on who would win? I want to hear yours before I decide to hit up and join the "Shadow FRA" gang.

I mean, Homu Homu only has one wincon, but it's a good wincon. And believe it or not, she has more skill with timestop than Shadow does. Normally I don't like giving character a win based on a single ability though.

The real cal howard said:
Homura's shield is connected to Godoka. Shadow wouldn't get out even if this were his Archie counterpart.
Is her shield the BFR? All that Shadow needs is to teleport and hit her and he does both in character at the start

Permanent timestop only happens if her shield is broken and I seriously doubt she wanted that to happen again.

Not sure why you guys considers this as wincon for her.

@Cal The drinking Homura is also from Homura Tamura and if I remember correctly that was the prologue chapter from volume 3. And yeah I'm pretty sure most of if not all the 2-A stuff came from the PMHT series.

Also last time I checked Tamura's Shield is just a pocket dimension. I don't recall it being connected to Godoka like the original Homura.

Yeah, the whole connected to Godoka thing is only for the main Homura.

And all the stuff confirming infinite universes is PMTH, everything else is Low 2-C/2-C/2-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back