• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Shadow Cool, she's also smaller and more manuverable like shadow, doesnt stop sugilite from hitting them

WeeklyBattles said:
She doesnt need to be, your argument was that since he's smaller he would be harder to hit, which is wrong for the reasons i stated
Weekly you might be correct on that one, but trying to argue with semantics for something like this doesn't even contribute to anything. Shadow is still more mobile than Pearl. And Pearl is in no way smaller or manuverable than Shadow.

Also Shadow is physically unable to spam Chaos Control/Time Stop/Teleportation in combat as it will drain him very quickly, especially if he has his inhibitor rings off which also drains him

I don't remember him really stopping time in Sonic x.

Except Shadow is actually in the same tier and not a 7-A.

As for your claim that Shadow can't be stronger, even if you wanted to make a conservative estimate that taking off the inhibitors would make him around 3x stronger, that would still make him stronger.

He one shot knuckles without his rings on, but was notably more tired after doing that.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also Shadow is physically unable to spam Chaos Control/Time Stop/Teleportation in combat as it will drain him very quickly, especially if he has his inhibitor rings off which also drains him
The second part is true, the first is blatantly false.

Werent both of those in his super form though?

The inhibitor rings allowed him to oneshot knuckles, the chaos emerald would make him stronger than that but that would at best put him on or slightly below sugilite, but only for a few seconds

WeeklyBattles said:
The inhibitor rings allowed him to oneshot knuckles, the chaos emerald would make him stronger than that but that would at best put him on or slightly below sugilite, but only for a few seconds
The difference in strength ist even that big and since they don't give an exact amount in the show it can't be at best below Sugilite.

He didn't time stop against scarshup for combat reasons though, he did its to let people get out of a blast radius.

That being said I'd think he'd be at least on par with an emerald.

Sugilite is >>>> 16 tons

Shadow with no rings and one emerald would at the very most be >>>> 12 tons for a few seconds

Wokistan said:
He didn't time stop against scarshup for combat reasons though, he did its to let people get out of a blast radius.
So if he doesn't Time Stop in combat I suppose that's not applicable then.

Oh, I was under the assumption that Sugilite was only 16 gigatons. I didn't know she was higher than that.

Wokistan said:

He time stopped so that they could fire the Sonic cannon in order to destroy Scarship. The Blue Typhoon then launched a drive field at Scarship so that when they used the Sonic cannon to destroy it, it would contain the explosion.

MYHERO said:
Oh, I was under the assumption that Sugilite was only 16 gigatons. I didn't know she was higher than that.
She's much stronger than Opal who is stronger than the Quartizine Trio which is 16 gigatons

Well as Maverick proven, Shadow is definitely more mobile than Pearl and does have the mobility advantage. Sugilite won't be able to hit him as easily as she did to Pearl, but Shadow doesn't have enough AP to permanently put her down. For now I'm retracting my vote for Shadow.

Back