• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delete

I think shadow via chaos control.
(btw, it's not totally obvious that shadow would be her opponent, there's still Akame for example).

Is Ryuko baseline in AP? Shadow is stated to be stronger than Archie Sonic physically.

And Ryuko has a Low Multiversal range.
Shadow, with 1 Chaos Emerald, has High Multiversal teleporting range, thanks to the cosmetology, his trip fighting Metal Sonic through the Multiverse, and escaping the Special Zone.

Shadow FRA

shedew_hegehog_sanic_style_update_by_sanik123alt_dao91tw-fullview.png

Seriously how does chaos control help him get past her regen?
Shadow can just BFR Ryūko and not have to worry about her regeneration. IIRC there was a rule that states that if a character has been BFR'd for long enough, then the character that BFR'd the opponent wins

Edit: Voting for Shadow the Hedgehog via BFR

Shadow can just BFR Ryūko and not have to worry about her regeneration. IIRC there was a rule that states that if a character has been BFR'd for long enough, then the character that BFR'd the opponent wins

Edit: Voting for Shadow the Hedgehog via BFR
Can I see a scan of him doing this in combat? Because I can only find a single instance of him ever doing it to begin with and it wasnt done in a fight

Wouldn’t Shadow just Chaos Control her like he can stop time
But again how does that help him? Unless he can get past her regen he'd just be making her stronger by wailing on her in stopped time on top of her constantly getting stronger via life fiber absorption from other universes

Yeah, he can just completely obliterate her body to the point of being unable to regenerate, plus his AP his higher than Ryūko's. I'm re-changing my vote to Shadow
He would have to be thousands of times stronger than her as ryuko canonically is able to regen from people who can oneshot her plus she resists heat and explosions

Looking through shadow's profile he really doesnt have much of anything that can permanently put Ryuko down so while he starts with the advantage he will just keep beating Ryuko down until she becomes powerful enough to match and then surpass him

Does he ever do that? That seems so, so unlikely of him.

Then again, I have only played a few games, so I don't really know much about his archie counterpart.
Characters like Lara-Su can stop their enemies for 5 years with a simple Chaos control, I am not saying that Shadow does this in character, rather as a wicon.

I mean its kind of a rule that a character isnt allowed to have a wincon based on something thatis out of character for them to do

I mean, if he never does it in character, and has never done it ever, I don't see why we would assume he would do it.

I mean, if he never does it in character, and has never done it ever, I don't see why we would assume he would do it.
You'd be surprised, there was a time a while ago where arguing things that a character would never do was a viable meams of declaring a wincon

Can I see a scan of him doing this in combat? Because I can only find a single instance of him ever doing it to begin with and it wasnt done in a fight

image0.jpg

BFRing his friends and himself to safety (proving he can BFR others with his teleportation).

image0.jpg

(Proving he will send away threats. Sonic even asking Shadow if there is a way to deal with Metal without needing to destroy him)

Well to make an argument. I'll say ability to stop the time gives Shadow speed advantage over Ryukou, and since shadow is higher in AP(therefore, , higher in durability I guess) he can deal more damage to her than she can to him. Ryukou have regen but so is shadow even though it's not that much but lower. If this fight would go infinitely shadow would outlive because immortality type 1. And since I guess Shadow's stamina is higher, he can keep in this fight longer.

Well to make an argument. I'll say ability to stop the time gives Shadow speed advantage over Ryukou, and since shadow is higher in AP(therefore, , higher in durability I guess) he can deal more damage to her than she can to him. Ryukou have regen but so is shadow even though it's not that much but lower. If this fight would go infinitely shadow would outlive because immortality type 1. And since I guess Shadow's stamina is higher, he can keep in this fight longer.
Okay but again that wont do anything other than make her stronger faster as he has nothing that can get through her regen

Shadow definitly does not have higher stamina

Shadow definitly does not have higher stamina
I think there must be stamina scalings. Although, Ryuoko's stamina is "very high" while Shadow's "extremely high" on their profiles. I don't know which is higher since even in stamina explaination there's not stated a difference on stamina scalings. But "extremely high" sounds higher to me

Back