• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delete

Also, Weekly hasn’t responded to anything I’ve said or any scans I presented, yet is claiming to debunk Shadow’s win.

keeping my vote for Shadow.

From ryuko's profile

" Her presence prevented Ragyo from being able to warp Satsuki’s world, despite having greater power than Junketsu"
What's the context of "warp" in that sentence(or the context of sentence, cause maybe it means that she's threat to a character who can warp reality)? And why then Ryuoko doesn't have this on her power/abilities?

What's the context of "warp" in that sentence(or the context of sentence, cause maybe it means that she's threat to a character who can warp reality)? And why then Ryuoko doesn't have this on her power/abilities?
Reality warping, space and time manipulation, literally creating and manipulating an entire branching timeline

It's not there because the IF profiles are quite honestly shit and missing a ton of abilities

Reality warping, space and time manipulation, literally creating and manipulating an entire branching timeline

It's not there because the IF profiles are quite honestly shit and missing a ton of abilities
Then, we must wait for a CRT? Cause at this moment this causes ± but confusion.

I have in fact responded to everything g you have said and debunked it
Link to your post responding to my latest post on the topic?

Honestly yes, plus apparently shadow is going to be revised as well

It's not the BFR that would get revised but Chaos Blast, that has no reason to be its own key, since not a transformation, but a technique for Base.

Back