• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Yes, he has them in gameplay otherwise he wouldn't have wisp abilities in the first place.

Super forms don't lose abilities that base forms have access to. Even without the wisps, time stop + Chaos Spear does Mewtwo in.
And? Gameplay and in-canon mindset are two hilariously different things.

How hypocritical. Super Forms rely on different things than they normally have in base.

The real cal howard said:
Runners is super non-canon. Phone game, different versions of the same character... Hell, Mephiles is ALIVE.
1) Phone game =/= non-canon. Sonic Team developed it.

2) Mephiles isn't part of the story.

The real cal howard said:
And is also solely reliant on Shadow spamming timestop like he was born from Dialga and raised by DIO.
Cal has now officially stepped into the infinite abyss of JoJo references.

Good

Tbh there should be a Purified Mewtwo key. The Shadow Mewtwo returns to a base form. However, there is no composite 5-A Mewtwo otherwise.

1) Phone game =/= non-canon. Sonic Team developed it.

2) Mephiles isn't part of the story.

And? Pokémon GO wasn't considered canon until Let's Go. Mario Kart and Party weren't canon until referenced later down the road in other canon games. The Zelda side games aren't canon either. Kirby's Avalanche isn't canon, nor are his manga. Fire Emblem Heroes still isn't canon, and that has a story as well. If this game gets referenced later down the line, I'll eat my words, but you'll have a hard time convincing anyone aside from the usual four that it's canon.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Tbh there should be a Purified Mewtwo key. The Shadow Mewtwo returns to a base form. However, there is no composite 5-A Mewtwo otherwise.
There doesn't need to be a key when the OP can just say "composited".

But Shadow can spam it.

Show me once where Shadow links timestops. Back to back. Furthermore, show me him not engaging people in normal combat.

Genericstickman said:
That one Kingdom Hearts phone game is now non canon I guess
Actually, from what I know, there are so many things that are canon in KoH, to the point that even an Orchestral spectacle is canon and reveals a part of the story. That's why the storyline is so convoluted.

But Shadow can spam it.

Show me once where Shadow links timestops. Back to back. Furthermore, show me him not engaging people in normal combat.

First, that's assuming he would need to in the first place.

Second, even if the time stop were to end, he could just do another one.

Yeah, that KH phone game is unfortunately very canon, thanks to those parts with the Foretellers in 0.2.

@Shadow

"IF YOU DON'T PROVIDE LINKS, AT LEAST 6 LINKS PER PARAGRAPH, IT'S JUST AN OPINION. THEREFORE MEANINGLESS!!!

SO MUCH FOR "O B J E C T I V E" HA!"

I got this from my Discord btw

@Shadow "WHAT IS THIS?! YOU DIDN'T PROVIDE A CITATION FOR THAT ONE STATEMENT EVERYONE KNOWS IS CORRECT, IF NOT ARE ABLE TO DEDUCE BASED ON YOUR PREVIOUS STATEMENTS?! UNSUBSTANTIATED!!!"

My Discord is funny as hell. XD

There doesn't need to be a key when the OP can just say "composited".

That's not how that works...It's not that hard to do. Matter of fact I'll add it when I get home. Such a small thing that can easily be remedied, yet can easily turn into a big issue due to laziness...

You're implying Shadow knows the exact thing necessary to put Mewtwo down in a single time stop when even in canon he's never defeated someone within a single timestop.

@Cal Wrong again. Silver and Infinite's replica of him.

Shadow can shoot his Chaos Spears since Mewtwo's AP advantage isn't big enough to tank their piercing blows. Also, Shadow definitely isn't stupid.

If Chaos Spears don't specifically negate durability then Mewtwo can tank them, yes. There's a 57x gap between them.

Bee stings have venom in them, which is what hurts humans. A 57x gap is overkill.

7-5 in favor of Mewtwo.

T╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âd╠Âe╠Âf╠Âi╠Ân╠Âi╠Ât╠Âe╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âg╠Âo╠Ân╠Ân╠Âa╠ ╠Âe╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Âc╠Âo╠Ân╠Âc╠Âl╠Âu╠Âs╠Âi╠Âv╠Âe╠Â.╠Â

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
57x gap isn't enough. A bee can hurt a human just fine with its stinger.
But a stinger is extremly small, and can do only superficial damage to one's body, not completely pierce throguh their bodies like a sword would do.

Bee's don't do significant damage with their stingers

Sure humans feel the pain from it, but the actually sting doesn't do much damage at all

GyroNutz said:
Bee stings have venom in them, which is what hurts humans. A 57x gap is overkill.
Wrong, they hurt because the stinger is sharp thus pierces your skin, as more pressure is concentrated into a small area.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@Cal Wrong again. Silver and Infinite's replica of him.
Shadow can shoot his Chaos Spears since Mewtwo's AP advantage isn't big enough to tank their piercing blows. Also, Shadow definitely isn't stupid.
Neither is Mewtwo. In fact, if anyone's gonna pull off a winning strategy it's Mewtwo.

DMB 1 said:
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
57x gap isn't enough. A bee can hurt a human just fine with its stinger.
But a stinger is extremly small, and can do only superficial damage to one's body, not completely pierce throguh their bodies like a sword would do.
The difference between a human and a bee is much more than 57x though, that's the point.

No, I'm right. When bees sting you they release a venom which immediately triggers pain receptors. Read here, here, or here if you want to know more.

And I doubt that the pressure that the chaos spear will apply is relative to the pressure of a small, sharp bee sting.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
The difference between a human and a bee is much more than 57x though, that's the point.
Another human trying to use a thoothpick to attack you wouldn't kill you either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back