• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
The ultimate life form has to face tribulations from an insane jester. Speed equalized. Marx Soul vs Super Shadow.

MarxSoul2
Sonic Games Super Shadow (Render)

I'll admit I don't know too much about Marx here, so I'm gonna give my take on it. Correct me if I get anything wrong. I'm assuming Shadow doesn't have any RPG equipment or the Wisps.

Shadow definitely has the advantage when it comes to skill and mentality. He's fought Sonic repeatedly, who defeated a robot with 4000 years of experience and copied all skills and abilities from everybody in Sonic Battle. He completely rekt Infinite and his mercenaries with practically no effort. Not only that, but he's more ruthless and doesn't mess around anywhere near as much as Sonic does. It didn't matter that Infinite and his gang were all scrub-level, he killed every single one of them and left Infinite alone because plot and to become the villian lol.

Shadow's major problem here will be dealing with the Regen, as the Friend Heart seems to be kinda easily avoidable. If not, Shadow's teleportation can definitely get him out of a bind. I'm not really sure how to account for Hero/Dark energy here, but I can say that Shadow would be likely to eventually use Chaos Control. He doesn't seem to abuse it in Super Form as much as he does in Base, but the invulnerability that it grants could help as well. He seems to spam projectiles and Chaos Powers more than using brute force. (Chaos Control/Blast against Black Doom, literally nothing but projectiles against Solaris, etc.).

I'll be holding onto my vote for now. Does Marx's Black Holes bypass durability, and could Chaos Blast bypass his?

Marx splits himself in half GG

He starts with that and Shadow has no resistance to black holes.

Going with Shadow due to his time stop, teleport spam to avoid getting hit by Marx, spatial distorting attacks, and Chaos Rift.

@GyroNutz You should check all of Shadow's victories.

• Marx Soul one-shots physically due to scaling 14 times above the Doomers, who are individually 4-A.
  • Marx's combat experience scales to Hyness and Void Termina, who have lived for aeons, the latter having lived for a ridiculously greater amount of time.
  • Marx teleport spams more than Shadow
  • Marx starts with an omnidirectional attack
  • Chaos Rift and using hax within timestop is OoC for Shadow
If anyone wants to believe that Shadow uses everything IC and the usual stuff then everyone is free to believe everything.

Didn't Shake say that Shade or Maverick uses time stop in base form but not often in Super form?

I swear that one's not my words or me wanting to rip on or even trying to scrutinize Shadow. I'm being entirely serious here.

Shadow's character doesn't change in super form.

You can use Chaos Control in Shadow the Hedgehog against Devil Doom when the Hero gauge is filled.

Back