• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ironically, you're probably in the top three of people who do the most Sonic matches (Which I appreciate lol).

Do you know the AP of Zelda's 5-As? I took a glimpse, and I'm not sure how far into the tier the AP value was.

I was about to say "Ask Shake, he knows" when in reality I meant to say "Ask Dust, he knows" lol. But for real, I don't know, which is upsetting for the person behind the Zelda verse.

I linked the calc on that one thread. Cal go fix the justifications for your files tho

If it's the lower end and is "barely Large Planet level", then an AP advantage (if any) is negligible.

If the higher end is accepted, I think it might also not be a big difference. Either way, I think the AP is close.

The yet to be added proposed changes for Ganon make me think that he is far less versatile than how we make him seen. I believe that Shadow would realistically do more useful things in combat.

And this comes from someone who can easily recognize potential wank on the latter character if used here.

I personally think we should just have a new calc and just get one of the endings accepted. Because as of now, Zelda characters are in 5-A without a definite AP.

Back