• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TeenAngel101 said:
What is Chaos Rift? Is it even canon?
Yes. It's Shadow's BFR ability, and i see no way for Ryuko to counter it.

The match goes like this:

Shadow stops time with Chaos Control, then uses Chaos Rift to remove Ryuko out of time and space.

End of discussion.

"End of Discussion"

Never mind the fact she one-shots. He has no way to get past her regen. And this is out of character for him.

It means that, in character, he would not use this immediately. And would only use it as a last resort.

The only way he leads with this is if he is BLOODLUSTED.

TeenAngel101 said:
It means that, in character, he would not use this immediately. And would only use it as a last resort.
The only way he leads with this is if he is BLOODLUSTED.
Okay. Then what happens if BOTH wer Bloodlusted.

Ok so who is all voting for shadow as of now and who is voting for ryuko?

Should I change it to bloodlusted.

Looking back through this im changing my vote to Ryuko. Timestops and Spatial Manipulation will only get him so far but they would help much against her much higher AP and regen. Pretty much the only way he can win for sure is if he hits her with Chaos Rift but he doesnt lead with it and he has to use it before she lands just one hit

I want to ask something: Can Shadow take off his limiter? If so, then he wins considering the fact that he is at least High 6-A and Ryuko is only High 6-A.

Destroying the surface is 520 petatons iirc (that's how Boros's statement was calced)

Edit: 511 actually

Shadow's feat doesn't come from destroying a planet's surface, it comes from Sonic defeating a robot powered by a planet's biosphere.

How did the planetary surface thing come up?

I don't think that's how that works. The apocalypse this refers to takes place 200 years in the future, and we don't have any indication this happened in one stroke. This could've occurred overtime.

Shadow because of course he knows what Ryuko can do, so he'll lead with BFR !

Jokes aside, I still vote for Shadow. Apparently the power gap isn't that big, and he will eventually realize "normal" attacks won't do much to her because of her regen, so he BFR's her.

No it isn't, Ryuko one shots until we found out the AP, what you said didn't mean anything

Also I revoted for Shadow, so it's 4:3

Gargoyle One said:
No it isn't, Ryuko one shots until we found out the AP, what you said didn't mean anything
Also I revoted for Shadow, so it's 4:3
There's me, you, Numbersguy and Elione-Arisu which are voting for Shadow, so it's 4:4

Yeah no.

He's not surviving an attack before he uses it if the strength difference was to be believed but it isn't

TeenAngel101 said:
I don't think that's how that works. The apocalypse this refers to takes place 200 years in the future, and we don't have any indication this happened in one stroke. This could've occurred overtime.
Considering multiple characters state that the Ifrit could destroy the world if it just manages to make it through the portal, despite said characters being capable of fighting against it on the other side of the portal in its own zone, I'd say it's safe to say it destroys worlds pretty damn fast.

@Azzy

But Boros' feat is assuming that his Blast will wipe the surface of the Earth completely.

Iblis clearly hasn't as there are still cities left standing and shit.

Destroying surface of planet =/= Leaving planet in ruin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back