• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think i already can make a new brand thread for ability addition here, seeing the previous thread Revision has already been applied.

For starter, we have to know that there is a canonical lore between Underworld and Shadow Fight Main-Continuity (technically). As mentioned in the newest events of Shades, that "Underworld" takes place in another world or timelines.
And with that, we can take sample of scan from the Main-Continuity for the Underworld Canon (that is related, ofc).

Okay, moving on to the PnA Addition Part.
Great Void, as you already know or incase you didn't... Is a structure, which is beyond reality and thus making it "empty" (As later stated again from Tenebris that it is "Terra Incognito" or "Empty World" in translation, and everything in its territory would chase to exist) because its nature or types is "Infinity" (or "Infinite Emptiness", its a play of word), to put for an example is "Universal Laws" (It can't exist normally because of the influence of Great Void, as the aspects is in its territory).

And then we can jump on to the scaling, because we got so many aspects of nature inside the cosmology.
All of them being (Spiritual, Void and Mental, Time/Fate/History as its pretty self-explanatory & Lastly Information [Type 2].
Now i assume people either ask or debunk this, like:
"How is it relevant to the Great Void? It does not qualify!"
Because Great Void is, blatantly mentioned wether in the game or from Nekki staff statement that it is the "starting point of all creation" or simply "foundations of creation"... Which mean, we can use all the scan earlier to scale Great Void "Emptiness".

Allat we get "Atleast NEP Type 2 (Aspect 1, 3, 4 & 5 [Time/Fate/History])" as it is outside and lack of said aspects, why Type 2 you may ask? Because its infinitely more empty than a normal Void that can erase anything in its path.
Or if that does not qualify, we can still get Type 1.
+ Acausality (Type 4) because its outside of Universal Laws.

Moving on to another topic, i will bring duality on this one (i do not know if this even qualified, but i'm still gonna propose for it anyway).
I'm taking Great Void again.
Alright, so the "World" or Universe have Light and Darkness as its fundamental aspects and Great Void seems to contain all of it, i think of it as duality because of a logic that says "Light cannot exist without Darkness, and Darkness too can't exist without Light". While you may think the verse doesn't apply such "logic" in, they actually does... As for Life and Death is mentioned to be "goes hand in hand" (Even though they have the nature to go "oppose" or "negate" eachother, but in here they go align too like they're some sort of duality).
And i guess that kinda works for duality? If so, we'll jump to conclusion.

• Great Void: Atleast NEP2 Aspect 1, 2 (We treated Duality as Concept, iirc), 3, 4, 5 and Nonduality Aspect 1 or Possible 2? (Because each world has their own Light and Darkness/Life and Death Duality, and Great Void contain all of it)
• Shadow: NPI to NEP, Nonduality Aspect 1 or possible 2 & Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 (He control Great Void, and can manipulate all of the world using Great Void Power which is Beyond Reality)
• Architect: Acausality Type 4, NPI to NEP (Can harm the whole world that include Great Void using its power) & Transduality Aspect 1 or possible 2 (Transcend the whole Duality in question as a part of fiction)

Last edited:
Back