• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stranger's Ability

I know Stranger's profile has not yet been made, but i think its still worth a discussion here.

• Reactive Evolution & Immortality (Type 4)
First and foremost, we know that Stranger is dead giving the visualitation in the Epilogue.

His death caused by the Gates, which here is described as the Void... that can erase someone's body and soul, similiar to Shadow case when his body and soul got ripped apart
Clearly proving that Stranger is affected by it.u

But later on he got ressurrected, which after he got alived again he somehow get stronger, even than time & fate... or the Void that we talked earlier which we know he get affected, but now he's not.
[1] https://gyazo.com/15ae1617246a6322f1b7ee6f50c9da54
[2] https://gyazo.com/03d6b05abfb471cbd1fbf34bd81da738
And then Butcher states that every time Stranger get defeated, he get stronger in the future
To put it simply, he will become more powerful each time he dies, and he will completely surpass the abilities that caused his death.

• Immeasurable Speed (?)
“Stronger than time” probably suggest that its not only giving him resistance/immunity, but his physical stats was also get boosted to the same degree...

Last edited:
I'll be short with my input here.
Agreed on Immortality type 4 and possibly reactive evolution. You can also give him possibly Acasuality (type 3), similar to bolo.
Immeasurable Speed (?)
“Stronger than time” probably suggest that its not only giving him resistance/immunity, but his physical stats was also get boosted to the same degree...
Strongly disagree on this one tho.

Back