• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sesshōmaru vs Twilight Sparkle

Inuyasha Props Sesshomaru Sword ver 01-3-04
Not the best broter...

Alicorn twilight sparkle by quennyqueen-d5ubrht

Both are 7-A with Twilight being in her Alicorn form.

Speed is EQUALIZED

Sesshōmaru has both his arms if that means anything.

Both have absolute full knowledge of each other's capabilities and skills but no prep-time for either.

In-character, but willing to kill.

Battle begins at Inu no Taishō's tomb at 100 meters apart.

Who wins?

Even with speed equalized, from what I'm reading Twilight has a slight edge in AP & Durability (Mountain+ to City, potentially Mountain), as well as having more diversity in her abilities. The Regenerationn will help Sesshomaru a lot, as likely will the in-character stipulation as Twilight is not malicious while I am unaware of Sesshomaru's personality. Twilight, however, is also a genius who can think things on the spot, and with them having full knowledge of each other's capabilities I can see Twilight devising a plan during the match to eventually win.

I got Twilight winning this mid-high difficulty.

Sesshomaru is also pretty damn smart, and he can be pretty ruthless even at the end when he gets better from being with Rin.

also its likely mountain, not potentially.

Thats not exactly an accurate description, but I get what you mean after reading again what the Bakusaiga does on his profile.

Back