• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seriously who is David Beckham

There are 3 Shifutos as of now

On the other hand, there are 4 Davids

And there'll be a 5th because cataclysm

However if you try to get a 6th out of Jack of All Trades: Big Iron I will destroy your bloodline

the 5th will probably just be a key on his 4th page, considering that it's the same guy just with ****** stats and probably some new resistances

Oh okay

Legit I think I'll be halfway fine with a new David on JoAT: Big Iron, but I think you'd need to drop the Mo Ri image since it's old American west

Alright, if you can edit the image to look like a cowboy you can keep it

Back