• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seriously, how do I make a page

is this good?

Unfortunately, if your verse is OC, it can't exactly be used on this wiki (that's what the wiki you just linked is for).
Though we can still use your verse in F&G matches and the like if you'd like.

Also you'd want to use a sandbox first and put forth whatever it is you're doing for a review, if it checks out it checks out, if not, people can help you.

Edit: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Meganova_Stella/sandbox
There's a sandbox you can utilize.

I've never heard of this series, where can I find this?
wait i thought i put it on fc/oc matches wiki, it's not even out i made it myself
Unfortunately, if your verse is OC, it can't exactly be used on this wiki (that's what the wiki you just linked is for).

Also you'd want to use a sandbox first and put forth whatever it is you're doing for a review, if it checks out it checks out, if not, people can help you.

ok thanks! Will try
wait that's for vs wiki I'm trying to use fc/oc wiki. Did I post in the wrong place?

This is the FC/OC forum Chariot.

what happens with my preexisting verse page?
Nothing, unless you or someone else edits it or decides to do something with it.
If you're making character profiles for it there, it's best if you keep it around and then just proceed to flesh it out and build upon it as you go on and eventually link your profiles for characters, items, etc onto the verse page once you're done.

what happens with my preexisting verse page?
It'll probably get deleted as its a tad incomplete if left unattended. copy your work to the sandbox link in the mean time.

In any case you want to do the following as a new editor:

ALWAYS USE SOURCE EDITOR Visual Editor has a lot of problems and can't implement more complex edits. If you exclusively edit with visual editor your pages will just often look sloppy. You can see how a page is supposed to look in source by using the view source option at the top each page next to the edit button.

When linking to an page on site you want to have it look like this it needs to be done like [[LINK GOES HERE|this]] in source

external links in source are similar in they have to look like [LINK GOES HERE this], theres more complex means to making these look snappier but its escaping me atm.

There more advanced editing techniques you can find if you look around and viewing each pages source code, I would highly recommend just spending some time looking at the source code of more popular pages, even pages on the main VSB wiki like Goku, or Naruto, just to see again how it comes together.

It's ok to share yeah.

For Regeneration Negation, list it as [[Regeneration]] [[Power Nullification|Negation]].
and for Enhanced Memory, I'd do [[Photographic Memory|Enhanced Memory]] ((Prana grants its users the ability to remember an infinite amount of Megis').
As that's the closest ability to what you're trying to convey.

Just copy paste that if you want to.

Back