• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seraphina (UnOrdinary) VS The Thing (FOX): Wellston's Ace Fights Rock Dude (8-1-0) (GRACE)

Huh? She does not have power enough to kill him
-she can use her ability to get past him and then punch him to death because of close AP
-no

you see the problem here? You are not arguing, you just say that she can't. Well i say that the thing isn't versatile and has no regeneration so if Sera blows his head open she wins. She is 2x weaker than him, yes, but that doesn't mean she can't hurt him at all.

I vote for sera via versatility, time manip and relatively close AP

-she can use her ability to get past him and then punch him to death because of close AP
-no

you see the problem here? You are not arguing, you just say that she can't. Well i say that the thing isn't versatile and has no regeneration so if Sera blows his head open she wins. She is 2x weaker than him, yes, but that doesn't mean she can't hurt him at all.

This. Plus Ben essentially has no chance of getting a good hit on her thanks to time manip

and even if he does she can rewind time on herself.

Damn, alr last thing then, what about his durability, in the film he was not easy to be killed at all.
Heck, he has hard life because of that.
dude you are talking like you've never been on this site. Durability as shown in the movie doesn't matter. What matters is AP and durability scaled from AP or vise versa. He is 2x stronger and more durable than her but that means jack as Sera can still very much harm him. A bomb wouldn't care if the opponent is made of rocks would it? Well sera punches as hard as a 0.25 ton bomb, maybe even somewhat above that. Basically him being unkillable due to durability is irrelevant and what Sera needs to do is time stop and whack him to death and due to her versatility she should win high-diff. If she does get caught then she isn't getting out though, but she needs to be caught first that is.

dude you are talking like you've never been on this site. Durability as shown in the movie doesn't matter. What matters is AP and durability scaled from AP or vise versa. He is 2x stronger and more durable than her but that means jack as Sera can still very much harm him. A bomb wouldn't care if the opponent is made of rocks would it? Well sera punches as hard as a 0.25 ton bomb, maybe even somewhat above that. Basically him being unkillable due to durability is irrelevant and what Sera needs to do is time stop and whack him to death and due to her versatility she should win high-diff. If she does get caught then she isn't getting out though, but she needs to be caught first that is.
And why are you sure she is even able to harm her? Naw, for me it is incon as for now even if he is frozen.

and? doesn't change much. You can still very much hurt something that is 2x more durable than what your punches can deal.
wdym it does not change much, the argument is that she can't harm him either because he got double dura/AP than her. bruh

wdym it does not change much, the argument is that she can't harm him either because he got double dura/AP than her. bruh
Acreus, try to punch a wall then and let me know your experience, then you will realise you can't harm an object/character who got twice your durability

and? doesn't change much. You can still very much hurt something that is 2x more durable than what your punches can deal.
For example

I can punch a bear, and it will hurt it

The bear will still Maul me, but it's not like I dealt NO damage

Difference being Seraphina has ZA WARUDO

Ben being made of rocks dont change anything characters in unordinary break stone walls
if thats how it worked then a good 99% of the fights on here would be nothing if I've read the numbers correctly

For example

I can punch a bear, and it will hurt it

The bear will still Maul me, but it's not like I dealt NO damage

Difference being Seraphina has ZA WARUDO

Ben being made of rocks dont change anything characters in unordinary break stone walls

if thats how it worked then a good 99% of the fights on here would be nothing if I've read the numbers correctly
There is a similar match like this and it goes incon, so lol

There is a similar match like this and it goes incon, so lol
Then the people in that match didn't seem to get that a 7.5x Gap is needed for people to not damage the other

It could also just be that the two stalemated eachother through other abilities OR one had invulnerability so the other couldn't kill them

Acreus, try to punch a wall then and let me know your experience, then you will realise you can't harm an object/character who got twice your durability
except the fact that to punch through a wall i would need tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of joules, meanwhile the average boxer hits with the force of 400 joules. I can not output that much. But for the sake of it let's say that i can punch as hard as a boxer does. This would mean that the difference between the wall's durability and my punch is at the very very least 25x and that's like if the wall is like a few cm thin

actually lemme bring up the numbers. walls on average are 4.5 inches thick or about 10cm.
My fist is 7.5cm wide and like 4 thick. 10x7.5x4=300
just to crack a wall into very large bits i would need 300*8 joules or 2400 joules which is 6x the amount an average boxer can output. Mike Tyson who had the strongest punch had a punching power of 1600 joules so even he would be able to just crack that area.
Now to actually porperly destroy it, crushing that part of the wall into small pieces, you would need 300*69=20700 joules which is almost 13x the amount of energy Mike Tyson can output.
If you wanted to go further and pulverize it then you'd need 70100 joules.

actually lemme bring up the numbers. walls on average are 4.5 inches thick or about 10cm.
My fist is 7.5cm wide and like 4 thick. 10x7.5x4=300
just to crack a wall into very large bits i would need 300*8 joules or 2400 joules which is 6x the amount an average boxer can output. Mike Tyson who had the strongest punch had a punching power of 1600 joules so even he would be able to just crack that area.
Now to actually porperly destroy it, crushing that part of the wall into small pieces, you would need 300*69=20700 joules which is almost 13x the amount of energy Mike Tyson can output.
If you wanted to go further and pulverize it then you'd need 70100 joules.
dude I was ironic....

So overall if Ben was 6x more durable than Sera then i'd agree with you. But he isn't, he is only somewhat above 2.26x that. Sera is totally harming him and that's the end of it. The only way for Ben to not be affected by her attacks is if he was completely unharmed by the 0.56 ton attack but then he would have a tier of "At least 8-C" and that would be noted in his profile

Ya since u are real serious person and taking this wiki as a job LOL
i take this debate seriously because that's how it works. You debate, you argue, you win or lose. Also i am literally one of the least engaged people here in the past months. Since i quit pokemon scaling i've not done anything productive here besides creating treasure island verse for fun. The rest of what i've done includes making fun and games threads where i either rate music or pfps or create a cringe tier list.

-no

I think imma go with Seraphine.

The time reversal and time stop is a damn hard counter to beat.
Votes Counted:

Seraphina: 2(@Arceus0x, @Maitreya)

Ben: 1 (@FantaRin_The_First )

Incon: 1 (@Dread )

Back