• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sephiroth vs Superman (Post Crisis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post-Crisis Superman is nothing but Outliers.

He's so bad with it someone made an entire profile about it on JBW.

[1]

There's like 30 on him being Universe level alone.

I sometimes wish he could have a somewhat variable tier tbh although 4-A is the highest he could reasonably be

I mistook Post crisis with SuperBoy Prime (who isnt weak to magic), bruh.

Sephiroth.

Honestly, even if you were the fastest person in the verse.

If you cant overcome someone natural durability by such a large margin with a few hits, it is somewhat of a non factor imo.

Plus he has time stop hax and supernova does inflict status effects (?? unless my memory of 7 is foggy)

Sephiroth wins with time hax, status effects, higher dura and ap with low diff.

It is basically a stomp imo, but the speed could matter idk.

It's funny because both of them have the same voice actor. So i'd imagine the conversation would be very confusing.

Pretty sure Sephiroth haxstomps with magic based one hit kill.

Bad match, either Sephiroth haxes Supes to death with speed equalized or Supes blitzes Sephiroth before he can do anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back