• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sephiroth through much higher intelligence and experience and soul manipulation which Kevin has no resistance to. Wins low diff

also unrelated but holy **** Kevin's page specifically P&A is a mess, group all his resistances together, there is no reason wverything just all scrambled out of of order its just hard to read and keep track of what he has and can o and resist....ugh

I'd say Kevin because he can absorb his life energy and powers if he gets close enough, Sleep/Dream manipulation, Fear inducement, Gas manipulation and MAYBE cosmic storm generation

Also, if this really is a thread to decide who's the strongest High 5-A, than shouldn't the fact that one side has to have a restriction placed on it mean that it should likely be the superior High 5-A?

Kambings4life said:
I'd say Kevin because he can absorb his life energy and powers if he gets close enough, Sleep/Dream manipulation, Fear inducement, Gas manipulation and MAYBE cosmic storm generation
Also, if this really is a thread to decide who's the strongest High 5-A, than shouldn't the fact that one side has to have a restriction placed on it mean that it should likely be the superior High 5-A?

fear inducement...against Sephiroth?

AquaWaifu said:
fear inducement...against Sephiroth?
Eheheh, whoops? xD but I mean why not? said fear inducement is strong enough to affect a being who feeds on fear and low 2-C beings who view the destruction of the universe as something trivial

Kambings4life said:
also Kevin would need to get close enough to Sephiroth, an elite war hero with a beyond 6 foot long sword and MAGIC, telekinesism and teleportation. Also I dont think Kevin as any resistance to transumtation.

I genuinely doubt Sephiroths sword being 6 feet long matters here since Kevin's High 5A form has arms much longer than that u know by virtue of being a freaking giant that dwarfs the likes of Four arms.

AquaWaifu said:
Immense will power might not even play a role here, as according to WoG even robots have some defense mechanism activated when exposed to Toepick's face.

Also, with speed equalized, intangibility, invisibility, immense digging capabilities and his own telekinesis and gravity manip I think he could get to him, and Kevin has transmutation too.

Magic isn't a new concept for Kevin- since his significant other is a practitioner in the field- and has absorbed magic b4 - I'm referring to the time when Gwen summoned charm casters rock monstrosities and he drained the magic right out of them, now I'm not saying he'll drain Sephiroths magic but once he sees it he'll recognise the danger.

I will edit Kev's profile later.

Magic: This is nothing new for Kevin, he already absorp magic from magical beings. I'm pretty sure that he can absorp Sepht magic.

Stop: is mood, seeing that Kevin can also stop time, and slow time around everything to speed himself up.

Break: I don't know if Kevin could tank it though.

Reflect: If only work on magic then it pretty much screw.

Wall: seems like just stats-amp technique, no to mention that thanks to Gil, SBA says that time and date are chosen in such a fashion that their characters are in theirs strongest, and seeing Kevin power increase in pure darkness...

Silence: Useless, someone wanna argue that Kevin need to speak for using his powers, this techinque is useless.

Toad: Kevin can mutate himself as his whim, this will only delay him for a bit until he morph himself again.

Final Attack: Well, if it fail to kill Kevin, then Sepht is screw again.

Arise: I doubt that there's other guy there to be resurrected.

Death Sentence: Again, he could slow time to delay it, but he will die in the end.

Haste: Kevin can counter this with his own time manipulation.

Slow: Same as above.

Magic Breath: Does this can be counter with elemental resistance?

Pandora Box: Again, I don't know if he could tank it.

Death Force: This literally says "nope" to Kevin's time ray.

Death: how does this even works?

Meteor: Depends if the meteor will come before the battles ends, which is really unlikely.

Willpower: Kevin says bye to possesion.

Energy Blades: everyone who is above room level can easily rip, tear or cut steel like nothing. And Kevin can easily swallow this.

Octoslash: Ever heard of a good punch?

Telekinesis: He has telekinesis too.

Telepotation: Again, how does his teleportation works?

Hearthless angel: gameplay mechanics.

As for now, I say this is a inconclusive, both can counter each other abilities. 5/5.

Like Aqua said, Sephiroth has soul manipulaton which Kevin has no counter against. But Kevin has a counter against nearly everything else Sephiroth can throw at him.

I am going with Sephirtoh here due to having that single advantage.

Numbersguy said:
Like Aqua said, Sephiroth has soul manipulaton which Kevin has no counter against. But Kevin has a counter against nearly everything else Sephiroth can throw at him.
I am going with Sephirtoh here due to having that single advantage.
I could literally say the same argument: "Kevin win via time laser or life-force absorption, which Sepht does not have a counter"

Kevin has almost everything that Sepht has and a lot more.

What makes getting near Sephiroth such a bad move? Yes I realise he has a sword but Kevin has diamond heads powers which kind of even things out (not even taking into account his superior reach), gravity manipulation, the ability to slow time so it'll constantly seem as though he has the speed advantage, magnetism so he can potentially disarm Sephiroth, intangibility etc it seems to me that getting in close is more of a disadvantage to Sephiroth than to Kevin.

How high end is each character. Sephiroth casually stomps two High 5As which are in turn superior to the summons which are High 5As.

alo Sephiroth can straight up stop time for an opponent, something Kevin cant do and has no resistance to himself.

@Aqua doesnt that just mean it's still a fair fight? Both their powers literally even the playing field, so no one has an obvious advantage in a close quarters fight no? Except the magnetism, does Sephiroth have anything countering magnetism? Along with Low-High regen? The fight wouldn't be overwhelmingly in Sephiroth's favour if Kevin comes in close like ur making it seem.

Are you checking Sephiroth's page at all during this? He also has Low high regen. This is what the third time? Im not trying to be mean but its getting a little irritating.

Ur misunderstanding me. I'm not saying he doesn't have low-high regen I'm asking can he nullify Kevin's completely? The whole point I'm trying to make is that ur constant insistence that Kevin getting in close immediately makes the fight completely in Sephiroth's favour is wrong- it's still a pretty even fight.

AquaWaifu said:
alo Sephiroth can straight up stop time for an opponent, something Kevin cant do and has no resistance to himself.
Umm I realize this. I was trying to say Kevin can offset these abilities with his own,As for time manp, you do realize he has Clockwork's powers and low High regen himself (this is only because Goop's page hasn't been made yet. Goop regenerated from being atomized) And you're getting on us for not checking Sephiroth's page >_>

Back