• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seol vs Goku (?)

Rodri_"Dante"

Hablo español.
Joke Battles
Administrator
Post King Kai's training Goku vs 5-B Seol.

Speed equalized.

Goku: 5 (Alexcar300, Rodri "Dante", Christian Higdon, Seol404, Vegeta Doll)

Seol: 0

Inconclussive: 0

Good luck with your existencial crisis.

Oh, and for anyone curious: Seol scales to this while Goku is above this, so it's hard determining who has the AP advantage at the start.

Well, I don't think Goku would hit a tiny bug in-character... so I assume he felt the poke's Ki and somehow her power level signature was strong as heck so, curious as Goku is, he will try to test out just how strong he has gotten with the bug. I will remove you from this match-up and have Seol Jr Jr fight for herself without your guidance, because you didn't mention this in the match conditions and chances are that Goku will punch you first.

Now... sorry, but here's the heartbreaking moment, but Goku is too skilled. The advantage of Ki blasts is too much, not to mention the high-level martial arts training he has won't let him be hit by the pokémon's limited move pool. Goku wins without much issue here.

Pokémon are capable on fight by nature, and after countless battles Seol is pretty much aware how her attacks work. Agility and Scary Face are also a thing.

Yeah, I know. But as I said earlier, she'll be overwhelmed by the monkey's attacks. Those abilities aren't going to do much for this match. The speed downgrade isn't very effective on someone who can sense what the next move of his opponent would be (remember Popo's training). I believe the poké-equivalent to Ki was Aura, no? That thing would be sensed and give Goku the advantage in reactions even with speed downgrades.

FIRST RULE OF POPO'S TRAINING: DO NOT TALK ABOUT POPO'S TRAINING.

Anyway, wouldn't the random speed boost from Quick Claw affect at all?

Unless you wanna use the turn-based Goku that I know, from the Attack of the Saiyans DS game... but that Goku is 4-A by the Saiyan Saga because Broly's in it lmao

Well, last thing is telekinesis. Dunno if having trained in x10 gravity counters that.

It depends on how strong the telekinesis is and what has it shown to be able to do (simply having the power of telekinesis doesn't mean they automatically have all the applications of it). Vegeta was able to make a Planet level dura explode from the inside by just pointing at them, for example. I don't know the calc, but I think x10 gravity would instantly crush a human's internals organs into meat paste so... Goku is as strong on the inside as he is on the outside (I mean, when DBZ characters have people's punches to the stomach pop-up on their backs, it clearly means strong internal durability lel).

Here's the Broly fight btw I loved that game but we got no sequel even though it was teased at the end qwqq

I know how you feel, we all have games we love without sequels.

Anyway, the only way I see Seol winning now is spamming Agility at the start, then Curse. Also, the way I see Quick Claw is as an object that amps speed enough to guarantee attacking first if both opponents were to attack at the same time, not the turn thing.

I mean, what's stopping Goku from doubling his speed with the KK too if he notices he couldn't catch up.

He can use KK for short bursts without much issue (as seen when he dispatched Nappa), it was only when he had to fight Vegeta that he went way past his limits (beyond KKx2) that the strain got to him.

LEAVE ME ALONE! I ALREADY COUNTED YOUR VOTE, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

Giving people headaches due to sheer amount of techniques was listed in my page for a reason lul

>Assuming I was capable of reading the full page and I have been keeping up with the page.

But I can do it, I'm just too lazy.

That's why I haven't finished reading Problem Sleuth.

*Sigh* Taking a nap wasn't the best idea, I guess I'll cover more or less how I think the battle would go.

So as Ale said, Seol would be overwhelmed by ki attacks and unable to land most hits due to Popo's training, with the only advantage being that Goku wouldn't go all out against someone without ill intentions.

She would try to amp her speed to have a better chance, probably making Goku struggle for a bit, in which case he would try using KK.

Curse would be out of question as she can't risk her speed, String Shot and ThatAttackThatPreventsYouFromFleeingWhoseNameIForgot wouldn't do much as Goku could just release ki to get rid of it, and Psychic is probably a bad idea offensively as Seol has no way to power it up to match the boost from KK. The best bet she has is Night Shade, which apparently creates a mirage (Which I doubt Goku can dodge) and always deals the same amount of damage ignoring defenses, but she needs to do it several times before Goku KOs her, so Goku shouldn't have much trouble.

There is also the chance of Goku getting poisoned, but I went for the most likely scenario. So Goku for my and Alex's reasons.

Dunno if it is too much to ask, but I would like that you gave a reason or said FRA when voting. I'm not a psychic and I can't know if you bothered reading the arguments.

Goku can just charge his attacks and win goku can sense her power so making goku win by using a better strategy goku can just teleport out of web

@Ike
...except Goku would want a fair fight against someone without ill intentions, and this is before Namek.

Back