• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
R1)Inconclusive

I'm not sure SBP can kill Sentry but SBP blitzes

R2)I think Sentey's hax takes it

Can't pierce even Galaxy level durability with only Solar System-level hax, not to mention Prime's high resistance to hax in the first place.

It negates durability.

Also he hax resistence to magic not Hax plus Hax is an extreamly brod term so even if hes resistence to one doesn't mean he'll be resistente to another

Superbly Prime takes round one. He blitzes so fast and hard I'm not sure what Sentry could do. Sure, you could argue he wouldn't die, but SPB could have his atoms spread so far and wide across the galaxy that I'm not sure there would be a difference. Round 2? That's a thinker. The Sentry certainly has the Hax to hurt SPB, and badly. SPB could also be easily goaded into doing whatever the Sentry needs him to do to get an advantage. SPB isn't a slouch in the hax department either though. Freeze Breath and Heat Vision could at least slow him down, maybe put him down. I've never been able to get a great read on Sentry's Regenerationn. Gonna call round 2 inconclusive for now. Wait for some more input in here.

superboy prime has a literal immunity/nigh infinite resistance to haxes in general,by virtue of being from "our universe" the concepts of magic and reality warping etc etc fictional powers don't apply to him,the primary reason why haxxed characters weren't able to stand up to him,including magicians and reality warpers upto universal level,and superman and flash were to keep up because they were using speed and strength to hurt him(which exist in our reality),this was explained in detail throughout the infinite crisis,while he can absorb powers,he himself stays nigh immune to whatever does not exist in our reality,aka,TK,TP etc etc,it's been stated to his primary source of power over and over again,anytime he might have been affected by them is easily PIS,regarding a VS battle,his power is NLF,but it's his central/main power,that he belongs from our universe,so sentry's matter manipulation wouldn't be very effective against,SBP,and all the while during the fight SBP is gonna start to slowly abosrb Sentry's powers.

He can't absorb powers. A lot of what he can do is just what Geoff Johns pulled from Pre-Crisis Superman without making him too overpowered. Also, telepathy can affect him as shown in Legion of the 3 Worlds. He's just very resistant.

Prime can take the Anti-Monitor's powers without dying, showing his resistance to even anti-matter attacks.

If Prime can resist the Anti-Monitor, then he gets my vote for both rounds. That was the main has I thought could save him coupled with Regenerationn, but without it, it's really just a waiting game for SPB to destroy his atoms or knock him out.

^I don't think Immortality type 4 don't work like that

Unless SBP is stronger then the guy who gave him his immortality he can not kill sentry

RadicalMrR said:
^I don't think Immortality type 4 don't work like that
Unless SBP is stronger then the guy who gave him his immortality he can not kill sentry
Isn't the void the one who gave him immortality, or am I remembering that wrong? I'd have to check that ranking. Pretty sure I've seen the Sentry knocked out before, which SPB should be able to do. Could be mistaken, I've been off marvel books for a while.

Back