• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sentry vs Doomsday

I don't think those rules are valid

Anyway, unless his ressurection is fast enough, Sentry atomizes

Gargoyle One said:
I don't think those rules are valid
Anyway, unless his ressurection is fast enough, Sentry atomizes
He should have the same resistance as Superman (who survived subatomic destruction)

Because he's a bio-mechanical super soldier hybrid with the strongest creatures of Krypton

Didn't sentry out matterhax the Molecule Man?

Also, Sentry is 1 Megafoe while Doomesday is either 1.08 or 615.9 Kilofoe. One of those is a far greater advantage then the other, I'd like to know which end is used.

He definitely did, and I can't remember him ever using it otherwise, but that seems like a massive outlier.

It's the high end of the IMP is what Doomsday scales to, but Sentry does have significant AP advantage; 1 Megafoe Vs 615.9 Kilofoe. Plus, Doomsday has no way of getting past Sentry's High regen while Sentry's Matter manipulation is much higher than Doomsday's resistance. Doomsday also only has Low-High Regenerationn, so Sentry should be able to permanently kill Doomsday. Though, Doomsday is much faster; Quintillions of C vs Quadrillions iirc. Speed isn't equalized? Anyway, Sentry may be able to counter that with high AoE. So I still think Sentry should take this.

Back