• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
24dpv35uaaaa.jpg
MV5BZWVhZDFkN2QtNDg4Zi00YzE3LWEzMDYtODliYjVhMzI3MmI5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDA5ODU0NDg@._V1_.jpg

JASPER vs. DOOMSDAY
The War Machines From Beyond The Stars

Speed Equalized

Jasper: TheRustyOne, Marvel_Champion_07, Zabazab, MaidRips, Ecstasy_Amphetamine, Tonygameman, WeeklyBattles (7)
Doomsday:
Incon:

Last edited:
Some stats:

AP:

Jasper massively upscales from 142.07 kilotons of TNT
Doomsday scales to 240.1621893 kilotons of TNT

(1.6x difference in Doomsday's favor)

LS:

Jasper scales to 275831.49 Tonnes of Force.
Doomsday 58402.870123 Tonnes of Force.

(4.7x difference in Jasper's favor)

Last edited:
Considering Jasper's upscale, which I'm a bit familiar with. The difference in AP between them likely won't be noticeable at all.

A lot of Doomsday's skill is very basic stuff, impressive for something like him, but I don't believe it gives him an edge over Jasper here. Jasper's years of experience and showings in battle are more impressive, though I'm not saying it's to some god-like extent or anything like that.

However the Lifting Strength advantage does give Jasper a huge advantage. As her favorite method of charging at someone will easily overpower Doomsday. He'll try and fail to hold her back, which will give her free hits on him. Doomsday may realize that trying to grapple with her is pointless, but she's going to keep attacking him like that and he can't do anything to stop her.

I don't see any adaptation or reactive evolution on Doomsday in this version of him, so it sounds like Jasper should be able to physically beat him up. His regeneration isn't high enough to prevent something like that.

I'm voting Jasper for superior combat skill and higher lifting strength, and if worst come to worst. I don't believe Doomsday has the intelligence to realize Jasper's gem would need to be destroy for him to actually kill her. So in the case he poofs her, she'd regenerate back to normal and take him down.

Since she'll be familiar with how he fights at that point, assuming he can poof her in the first place.

Considering Jasper's upscale, which I'm a bit familiar with. The difference in AP between them likely won't be noticeable at all.

A lot of Doomsday's skill is very basic stuff, impressive for something like him, but I don't believe it gives him an edge over Jasper here. Jasper's years of experience and showings in battle are more impressive, though I'm not saying it's to some god-like extent or anything like that.

However the Lifting Strength advantage does give Jasper a huge advantage. As her favorite method of charging at someone will easily overpower Doomsday. He'll try and fail to hold her back, which will give her free hits on him. Doomsday may realize that trying to grapple with her is pointless, but she's going to keep attacking him like that and he can't do anything to stop her.

I don't see any adaptation or reactive evolution on Doomsday in this version of him, so it sounds like Jasper should be able to physically beat him up. His regeneration isn't high enough to prevent something like that.

I'm voting Jasper for superior combat skill and higher lifting strength, and if worst come to worst. I don't believe Doomsday has the intelligence to realize Jasper's gem would need to be destroy for him to actually kill her. So in the case he poofs her, she'd regenerate back to normal and take him down.

Since she'll be familiar with how he fights at that point, assuming he can poof her in the first place.
That's one vote for Jasper.

Back