• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sentry vs Buuhan

Faisal_Shourov

VS Battles
Retired
Buuhan
Distance- 100m

Win via Death, KO or incapacitation

Sentry doesn't have mental issues.

The Sentry

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
Shot in the dark, Buuhan takes it due to superior AP and Durability.
Sentry doesn't care about durability tho, he atomizes people on regular basis

^he and flash were both wanked a lot, for good reasons however. Sentry is one of the most haxxed superheroes in comics

^Yeah but it got to the point where a lot of people didn't like using them in versus debates, also for good reasons.

People overestimated his limits and put him against cosmic beings. But both Flash and Sentry are OP alright

With Flash the majority of people already knew that he was OP. With Sentry he's very strong but like you said, people were putting him against characters that were so far out of his league even with all the hax he has. I think more people overestimated Sentry than Flash imo.

Oblivion00 said:
With Flash the majority of people already knew that he was OP. With Sentry he's very strong but like you said, people were putting him against characters that were so far out of his league even with all the hax he has. I think more people overestimated Sentry than Flash imo.
Maybe. BTW who do you think wins? I don't think many people here know about Sentry's abilities, they'll go by the tier on the profiles and say Buuhan wins. Same happened with Goku and Flash lol

Tiers don't really matter at all in some cases such as Aang vs Sakura. Anyway I think Sentry is more likely to win due to hax. Molecular manipulation, having type 4 immortality and also having low godly regen is going to be too much for Buu.

Ignoring all of Sentry's wank, he should still probably take this. We don't know his upper limits, but from what he's shown, he shouldn't struggle too much with Buuhan.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Ignoring all of Sentry's wank, he should still probably take this. We don't know his upper limits, but from what he's shown, he shouldn't struggle too much with Buuhan.
Alright, so that's 2 for Sentry and 0 for Buuhan

Back