• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sentry being in the Megafoe

Forgive me if I happen to be totally ignorant, but I do want this to be addressed and/or clarified

One million exploding suns would be more akin to expanding red giants instead of supernovas, as our sun lacks the power to even go supernova in the first place.

I attempted to do some math with the GBE of the sun (which Is imagine is more accurate since our sun can't and won't go supernova), which is .0069 foe or 6.9 millifoe, multiply that by foe, multiply it by a million, then divide by foe. What I got surprised me.

IMG 0155
IMG 0157
If I did this right, it comes out to 6.9 Kilofoe. This isn't necessarily dramatic, as he is superior to Thor being low 6 kilofoe, but wouldn't his victory over Superman be removed given it was due to AP?

Good point, but even if our sun did explode it wouldn't be a supernova as far as I know, or even close to one

Suns of our variety don't explode.

Regardless, an exploding sun is obviously referring to a supernova. I don't know what you're trying to say.

An exploding sun would refer to our own star, not another star. A star requires like 8x the amount of mass to go supernova that our star has, I was once told.

I, no expert, but isn't 1 million times 8 125 off the top of my head?

Occam's razor does suggest that exploding sun/star = supernova though.

Back