• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sengoku Basara Stat Check (I do need outside opinions)

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Okay while I love my Sengoku Basara characters as they are, I actually have been paranoid about these stats.

So right now we based their stats off of these calcs here. I need a calc member to double check these.

http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/hodeyoshi-calc.17258/

http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/sengoku-basara-the-moonlit-ninja-scrolls.31165/

Now for those unfamiliar with the verse. The verse is similar to Digimon in which has many different canons and stories based on completely different events. So finding an absolute canon is nearly impossible. So the files are pretty much composited.

All the main characters would scale to these feats of course. I need help for all the members here. I want to know what is the best rating for them.

I don't know Sengoku Basara but I remember seeing some guy at Moon level but the justification for the stats didn't really sound Moon level-ish.

I still find the Moon level ocean split calc rather absurd, but whatever. Heck, even the continent level value that Chaos got seems really high considering the initial values were in the gigaton-teraton range or something.

Btw, the Moon-splitting calc comes from here. Since 3 people performed this feat, the final value should be divided by 3 here. Whether this is an outlier or not remains the question, considering that the strongest character in the entire series can do this.

I think we had them at 6-B for the ocean split. Moon level came from the Ninja feat

Pretty sure we had them at 6-A before, not sure if the result would turn to High 6-A with the AP revision from a while back.

So about the Hideyoshi ocean splitting feat, which episode does that occur in the series? I'll take a quick look at it.

Also, it notes in the calc that the "ocean" being split apart is called Seto sea. We have the area for the Seto sea that is being split as well as the average depth, so only timeframe is required for me to re-do the calc.

Even if all the calc could be re-done and stuff, what do we do about the Moon split feat that resulted in Large Planet level?

I do not think so. The original calc for the Moon split only calculates the kinetic energy of the Moon split.

Also, GBE of the pieces of the split Moon cannot be used in this case either, as the six pieces of the split Moon kept moving after they were cut.

Wait. We consider that to be the moon, but not this? Considering that Water was *literally* affected, tides and etc by the Soldier of Stone destroying the Moon?

Okay.

@Aparajita: It's probably because it was actually daytime instead of nighttime during that duel.

The Moon in that video is likely artificially generated.

The Moon that got sliced in Sengoku Basara is real because it was actually nighttime during that scenario.

Well scaling off Hideyoshi makes sense since EVERYONE scales together in this series. Or at least scales to characters like Masamune and Ieyasu. Two characters who throughout the series are known for killing him.

The feat was very casual. Hideyoshi simply wanted Motochika to surrender so e tried to scare him by showing some of his power. Motochika however, wasn't afraid. So with one punch he literally got rid of all the water in the Seto Sea.

Also I don't know if this counts as real light but Motonari may have a few light speed attacks. I'll find them later.

Sadly a lot of these calced feats have broken links...

From what I have read in this thread, I am okay with the changes being made.

Edit: Also, I will try and calc the two feats that are linked above. In the first video link, is the fight taking place on a boat?

Do we have a better picture of that town-sized boat? We need to figure out how long said boat is.

• This is because I will be applying angsizing to figure out the distance of the boat away from the screen. This is for the first feat that is linked on video.

I think we can get stats off the original calc. For the Hideyoshi calc, one of the bystanders state that the entire sea has been parted, so we can go off that or something.

Well, we have the:

• Area of Seto sea = 23203 km^2
  • Average depth of Seto Sea = 38m
so we can find the volume and mass of the Seto sea, or something. But...

Finding mass of Seto Sea

• Area of Seto Sea = (23203 km^2)*((1000^2) = 2.3203e10 m^2 (in m^2)
  • Volume = (Area)*(Depth) = (2.3203e10 m^2)*(38m) = 8.81714e11 m^3
  • Density of water = 1000 kg/m^3
  • Mass = Volume*Density = 8.81714e14 kg
Now we just need to find speed. We just need to find the location where Hideyoshi was at when the sea was split, and we can find the speed of the ocean split from there.

Sadly we don't know the exact location. However, we do know he came from a large landmass considered he lead a whole army on foot to Seto Sea.

Back