• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Senator Armstrong Vs Funny Valentine

Valentine paradoxes Armstrong

Armstrong would have to oneshot Valentine to the point that he's already dead before D4C can even act, which would mean Valentine has infinite lives to work with against one Armstrong.

With Love Train: Armstrong wouldn't even be able to kill Valentine

Complete haxstomp even without Love Train

@JustSomeWeirdo Without Love Train and with Speed equalized, I'll have to disagree. Either can oneshot and Valentine won't be having any opportunity to transfer damage if he gets reduced to paste in a single hit.

Your reasoning makes sense, but with the current conditions, this is no haxstomp (people should stop saying everything is stomp these days. I've had like 5 valid threads already that someone came out of nowhere in the beginning and said it was a stomp only for me to spend like 20 replies explaining why it wasn't).

Funny: 2 (JustSomeWeirdo, Badlander4)

Armstrong: 0

Inconclusive: 0

^But would Armstrong be able to oneshot Valentine before D4C can act?

Valentine needs to be INSTANTLY killed before D4C finds another Valentine to replace him, which only needs the moment that D4C hops into another parallel universe, Valentine was even coming back again and again while being killed by the Infinite Rotation over and over and came back after being nearly killed by Diego, as long as D4C has any time to act, Valentine will come back

I was exaggerating with the haxstomp part, but it seems like Valentine wins with little difficulty as Armstrong would have to instantly kill him.

Ok then. He can oneshot, but the question "is he able to do so before getting wrecked himself?" is the main point of the match, actually. XD

All of Armstrong's attacks (aside from the flame geysers) are hard impacts, which would push Valentine into the ground or other surfaces for him to easily transfer bodies in an instant. I don't think the Senator can really do much at all in this fight, aside from scoring a headshot (which D4C could parry, as all top-tier close-range power Stands are easily capable of).

Case in point is that Armstrong has the means to win and he can fight back against Funny rather than being somehow reduced to a sitting duck and helpless in the entire match somehow.

If he's unlikely to finish Valentine off before he has the chance to destroy him, that just means Valentine has more chances to win, making it a decisive victory in this case.

Anyways, 4 for Valentine.

Funny: 4 (JustSomeWeirdo, Badlander4, Yomi Schwarz, Johnny Joestar)

Armstrong: 0

Inconclusive: 0

the thing is my boi d4c can bring another funny valentine to take the role of the dead valentine and just bring sen armstrong's counter part plus can armstrong see a stand so gtg with funny

Back