• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

seems fair to me, who wins? Lord boros vs Tomura Shigaraki

Both one shot each other, Boros with a single punch and this version of Shigaraki starts with massive decay wave that covers multiple km.

SBA means they'll start multiple kilometers away from each other, so it's faster for Shigaraki to touch the ground vs Boros coming up and punching him.

Problem with this, if Boros can fly in his sealed state then Shigaraki gets one shotted rather easily.

Yes boros can't one shot because of attack reflect and regen meaning if he gets hit by decay it's game over for him
Attack reflection has a limit, and high-mid regen doesn't mean shit against AP thousands of times higher than your durability. So yes, Boros absolutely one shots.

Attack reflection is something Shigaraki likely has, but he's never used.

Even ignoring that he has to purposely activate it, if he dies in one hit he can't activate it.

I don't think this can be a fair match, if Boros can fly then this match is a easy stomp for him. If he can't fly then Shigaraki just decays due to SBA starting distance, if they start up close to each other Boros just one punches him. None of these options seem fair to me.

Mid-High regen is needed to survive Shigaraki's decay, which is stated multiple times to turn people into dust.

Boros' regen is only High-Mid.

Can't Boros just shoot shigaraki? We know that's something he does do.

Either way, this seems mostly a stomp in Boros' favor

Back