• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seeds of Darkness speed

Reading Black and White's profiles, the reason for them being MFTL+ says:

"Massively FTL+ (Fought and kept up with the Seeds of Darkness, who travelled from the Dark Zone to Earth in a few seconds"

There isn't a calc linked for this, and after watching the ep (episode 26), what's the evidence for it being in seconds?

If dark zone is at the edge of space or another galaxy, even if it takes them years, it will still be MFTL+.

But anyway, idk the verse, so I wanna ask, how long did it take them to actually reach earth from the dark zone?

That's just it, we don't know lol. It's eps 26 and 27 of Futari wa you'd want to check, and when I did, we don't know when they got there. The profiles for Black and White say seconds, but there's nothing proving that. If I had to assume, I guess a day at maximum?

That being said, I know of a way more reliable feat than the one being used. At the end of Futari wa, as the Dark King is dying a second time, he fires an attack from Earth to the Garden of Light. The attack reached the Garden of Light in about 10 secs. Cure Black and Cure White were reacting to his blasts before this. I feel this would be a much more reliable feat to use, if it were to get calced, that is

Last edited:
I see.

I don't think any of the supporters are active so it's kinda hard to find out what they would say here

I've heard from outside sources that the dark zone is ̈ at the edge of the universe" but those can be unreliable. I think that there should be multiple calcs based on different assumptions those being a different galaxy and universe and how much time it took to get there.

Hmmm
If the Dark Zone and Garden of Light are in different dimensions and are parallel to our own, they're likely in different universes @Kflare63
Would like more thoughts on this from other supporters though

sadly for now I'm all you're gonna get all other precure supporters have'nt been active in months

Awww. The verse isn't that popular outside of Japan so figured it'd come to this. As you said, it really comes down to how far the Dark Zone and Garden of Light are from our universe. I feeeeeel there's enough evidence suggesting they're in different universes altogether, but meh. Will look into it more

@Kflare63 so I took a crack at the Dark King's blast reaching the Garden of Light.

It's first ep of Max Heart that shows this part

Dark King fires a blast from the Garden of Rainbows to the Garden of Light. Going by the assumption both are in different universes (which I think is fine but there should maybe be a thread dedicated to discussing this), distance between both universes is unknown, so I'll use diameter of our universe for a low end:
Diameter of universe = 93 billion light years

Blast reached the Queen of Light in about 10 seconds so that'll be the timeframe

Speed = 8.7986325439422e+25 m/s or 293,490,790,350,109,504 c

Last edited:
Back