• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Secrets of Dumbledore Discussion Thread

Moonshadow137

He/Him
Well the movie is coming out in less than a week in the US and tomorrow IIRC in the UK so might as well.

A discussion thread for Fantastic Beasts 3. I hope it's better than FB 2, and from the trailers we'll be getting some very neat spells. Anyone think there will be bullet-timing wizards in the near future? I mean, with all that "war with the muggles" thing, it might very well happen.

So the movie Exceeds Expectations, which is good. I'll rewatch it soon to collect some interesting feats but the ones I could gather were:

Grindelwald hurling a bunch of water at Credence and ramming him into a wall. Could be calced, would probably be around Wall level though (but it could mean a minor physical upgrade to Wizards since Credence tanked it)

A new character named Eulalie Hicks (professor at Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry) cast an Atmospheric Charm at a restaurant, making a thundering cloud indoors. Not too big, but decently so, and it formed very very quickly

Credence casually breaking buildings and streets apart while fighting Dumbledore

There seemed to be some new weird thing Albus did where he took fights into like...an astral plane of sorts? Seems he did that with both Credence and with Grendelwald near the end.

Credence casually breaking buildings and streets apart while fighting Dumbledore
Should be noted that from the way it was shot, with Albus breathing a droplet into the window and the camera following through it that Credence's destruction in that scene was all 'fake', in a faux environment. Backed up by the fact that when the battle with Albus is over there's no destruction at all in the area, and the fact that a street filled with Muggles disappears during the fight, only for them to come back as soon as the 'astral duel' finishes.

Back