• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sebastian AP and durability justifications

Soldier_Blue

VS Battles
Retired
What are the justifications for the AP and durability of Sebastian Michaelis? The speed rating makes sense as I remember a scene where he actually does outrun and intercept bullets. But what are the explanations for his AP and durability?

That looks to be 9-A at best. Is there a calc or other feat responsible for the 8-B to 8-A rating?

There's a feat there where a guy who didn't outright pulverize Sebastian casually sliced (was that the Titanic?) in two. That could yield solid results. Is there a calc for that?

I'm sure that feat is the reason of the justification of his ap, but i'm not sure if someone has calced it, you can ask for the feat to be calced.

Rather than creating a new thread, I would like to share my thoughts regarding Sebastian's AP as well

We can safely ignore any of the non-canon anime's feats such as cutting pillar etc (except for the Book of Murder and Circus Arc anime, which following closely to the original manga materials)

I think his current best feat for AP / Striking Strength: Dents a Panzer's armor with a kick. After realizing how strong the armor is, he kicks over the tank and rips open the softer part of the Panzer. Which is I'm sure is about a Small Building level (probably on par with an RPG) and also probably yields his Lifting Strength to be at least somewhere around Class 50 to 100 (from the kicking over the panzer and slightly lifted it as mentioned above)

As for Undertaker, I don't think current Sebastion can cause similar damage like slicing through the Titanic ship with a single swing (Large Building?). Sebastian in true form and unrestricted is likely to be far stronger than his current human disguise, but we have to wait for any further feats to conclude his AP to be comparable to Undertaker.

I suppose that seems to make sense.

If Soldier Blue and Dark649 do not reply soon, you can ask them to do so via their message walls.

The tank feat is legit, and only slightly lifted the tank with a kick, he fought the Undertaker but i do not remember if they were both fighting evenly.

@Antvasima Thank you. No hurry, though, I know this isn't a popular verse.

@Dark649 So far they are not equal in battle and Undertaker constantly outwitted Sebastian from their encounters: He had severely injured Sebastian in their first battle (via exploited his weakness of prioritizing "Ciel"), and Undertaker was not even trying to kill the demon, stabbing him with the intention to read his memory via the Death Scythe, and later, escaped the demon's grasps after apparently being cornered (School Arc), the former shinigami move so fast he appears to be teleporting to Sebastian.

So, for now, Sebastian is considered less powerful against Undertaker, in my humble opinion

Sebastian's AP must be lowered....dude never matched Undertaker in any capacity. The only time he ever interacted with his Death Scythe was when he got impaled by it.

His speed should be upgraded to mach 19.

Was the speed calculation accepted by the OBD?

yeah but now i realize the calc was removed....

basically within the first 3 chapters, sebastian effortlessly caught a 19th century bullet from 5 meters away while the gun was a centimeter from Ciel's head or so (he moved after the gun was fired). Quick and easy calc.

Back