• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

sean (teen) vs Philip

1) You probably should've asked me about making a Vs Thread with these characters.

2) They're both very equal. But for round 1, I say that Philip has an advantage due to his higher AP, Speed, and Clarista + Blessing of the Wind.

3) For round 2, I still say that Philip has an advantage. His first attack Immunity will let him know which area Sean is targeting. If Sean is able to kill Philip, well, Philip can just resurrect. And there is a high chance that Philip would have studied Sean's fighting style.

Just adding another reason that probably won't matter, but whatever.

4) For one of Sean's weaknesses, it says "Sean seeks strong opponents and will, therefore, allow his opponents to reach their full power for the sake of a good fight."

^ Probably an Instant Win for Philip because of Ten Goujo mode. :p

Well ssj grade ons gets to your head and makes you want to fight people at their Best

Philip has one prime weakness, and that is Piercing Attacks.

Can you tell me how he's going to find Philip's weaknesses?

Philip only has one prime weakness and that is Piercing Attacks, judging by Sean's page, it doesn't seem that he has any piercing attacks.

His page also says that Sean cannot survive the Vacuum of Space, which Philip can. So Philip could just fight him on the ground, or send him flying up to space.

The rules of this thread don't say anything about prep, so why mention it when it's not even going to matter?

Back