• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SDBH: WORLD MISSION IS LOW 1-C

For those who play World Mission, you'll notice that there are openings to extradimensional space, which is later confirmed to be caused by Sealas. Since Gogeta (Xeno) and Beat were able to eventually beat him at his strongest form (absorbing Ahms who had also absorbed Hit, Perfect Cell, Frieza, and Goku Black), I think it's fair that all characters that are involved with World Mission that at least are comparable to Sealas should gain a separate key on their profile that states that they are Low 1-C (their abilities will not change, however). Because I could not find anything that would specify exactly what level of dimensionality the extradimensional space is, I will most likely leave it at "Low 1-C, possibly 1-C."
6A45C00B-A5D9-47CF-A329-CBDFA6ED62EC

Eficiente said:
This is not Low 1-C, please read this: Tiering System.
Could you perhaps explain to me further? I saw the tiering system earlier, and it was because of this that I believed it to be considered Low 1-C. After all, extradimensional means being outside the known physics of the universe, or even coming from a dimension outside Einsteinium space-time.

Not really, extradimensional means something beyond the "dimension", which can just mean universe. The space between universes can be extradimensional and even other universes.

I have no idea what even makes you think that extradimensional has anything to do with "the known physics of the universe", that's just made up, physics have nothing to with the words "extra" and "dimension".

Eficiente said:
Not really, extradimensional means something beyond the "dimension", which can just mean universe. The space between universes can be extradimensional and even other universes.

I have no idea what even makes you think that extradimensional has anything to do with "the known physics of the universe", that's just made up, physics have nothing to with the words "extra" and "dimension".
That was the definition that I found when looking it up. Also, if I'm being honest, I noticed that Tier 1 was labeled as "Extradimensional" in the Tiering System, which was why I assumed that it would be considered Low 1-C as this was considered extradimensional.

Well, I think that's not even a real word, but I have been other verses use it for purposes that completely contradict that. Even then, deconstructing the word it doesn't make sense.

"Extradimensional" is just a title, and the definitions mention stuff that most verses don't have.

Eficiente said:
Well, I think that's not even a real word, but I have been other verses use it for purposes that completely contradict that. Even then, deconstructing the word it doesn't make sense.

"Extradimensional" is just a title, and the definitions mention stuff that most verses don't have.
I see. I'll conduct some further research into this game and also ask for the opinions of other mods on here just to double check. Thank you for your insight.

Akreious said:
I honestly thought this was legit first, then after thinking about it I thought it was a Fun and Games thread. It was not.

I was double bamboozled.
That's the power of all caps.

Whilst I am a bit unknowledged on the subject, seeing as I watched DB, not play the games. It should be noted that being in Tier 1, for one should not be labelled Extra-Dimensional. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Thanos and Dr. Doom from Marvel Comice lack Beyond dimensiosnal Exitence. And Higher-Dimensional Existence. And by your definition. Eficiente, Extra-dimensional means beyond dimension. In that case, ALL TIER 1 characters should have it. And I'm pretty sure DBH isn't kidding when it says "ExtraDimensional Space", considering we have feats like Chronoa's Pocket Dimension. So tbh, it isn't hard to believe

Akreious said:
I honestly thought this was legit first, then after thinking about it I thought it was a Fun and Games thread. It was not.

I was double bamboozled.
I'm honestly amazed this sin't a joke thread, given "evidence" is so stupidily lacking to even count as Tier 2, let alone 1.

Ionliosite said:
I'm honestly amazed this sin't a joke thread, given "evidence" is so stupidily lacking to even count as Tier 2, let alone 1.
This resulted in a misinterpretation I had about the Tiering System. If I bring up this subject again, I'll be sure to provide sufficient evidence. Apologies.

2 months is not that bad for a necro, but still, the necro'er should at least give some good input when necro'ing.

Chuck being a wanker is not good input, regardless of how terrible he is.

The "Real World" is the Dragon Ball Multiverse, the actual real Time Patrol appear partway through and Beat is revealed to be a distant descendant of Goku.

The chapter shown in the screenshot takes place inside a virtual reality, but the 'extradimensional spaces' crop up in reality as well. It's essentially a 'what-if' timeline, where events play out differently (ie in the chapter shown, normally Vegeta goes Super Saiyan 3 and is defeated. In the 'extradimensional space', he recovers and Raditz and Nappa both join him as Super Saiyan 3s) from the 'canon' version of events. The only two exceptions to this are found near the end of the game, where Mechikabura and Demigra exploit the distortions for their own ends.

Back