• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scream Verse General Discussion Thread

new crt, would love to hear yalls thoughts, it may be a bit of a reach

2kj range for Scream is looking consistent

I had a blog for a bunch of feats, but it's barebones and outdated. I'd add the part in 6 where Quinn throws Gale's body guard through a shelf and breaks some of the wood
Quinn throwing brooks wouldn’t be possible to calc since there isn’t even a clear shot of the shelf.
Not to be that guy (and pretty off topic) but I’m pretty sure this was Stu.
Probably not possible to be calc’d and I mean it’s just a beer bottle.
These probably wouldn’t get that high, I mean he’s just using a knife and stabbing through a thin stall and a wooden door.
I tried to calc this but it wasn’t applicable for an upscale.
I don’t know how to calc this or even if it can be calc’d.
Same as Mickey’s feats.
Probably would just scale based off of breaking the lock which is 495 J
Probably not applicable for an upscale since IRL humans can survive a fall like that

That glass looks really thin if I’m being honest and you can kinda see that it breaks into one piece until it hits the floor.
ah i see, some calcs i think would work ig then are mickey cici feat, maybe the mickey car window feat, and idk if its impossible to get dimensions but stu throwing a chair threw the glass. also probably the roman one at the set. probably could get 2.0 kj from one of them

i think for romans social influencing, we should add deception, manipulated billy by using the footage of maureen that or deceiving the police to be let go cuz of unlisted number and casting suspicion on mark, instigating fear by killing sarah he halts the film production and gives fear to the production team and the public. coercion, led sidney to the mansion with the threat of killing dewey and gale if she goes to the police and doesnt come to the mansion.

new crt, mind sharing y’all’s opinion?

Back