• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Foundation V.S. Undertale

Oh yeah, he can kill 682 casually. I'm just saying anyone besides Frisk, Flowey, Asriel, Undyne, the Annoying Dog and maybe Sans is unlikely to survive if they use 682.

And I'm here taking everything seriously. Although to be fair I have seen things like that being used seriously before.

We need to add SCP - 498 "the Alarm clock"

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-498

It's described to be indestructable (can easily withstand it's sound shockwaves) and the sound increases by 4 decibels every 11 seconds if you don't stop the alarm it will destroy earth and than bend space and time while it continues to get stronger (it will become a black hole with enough decibels and eventually destroy the universe)

https://thump.vice.com/en_us/articl...-a-black-hole-if-you-pump-your-music-too-loud

It starts with 30 decibels (Tier 10-C), than when it reaches 200 Db after 467.5 seconds any regular human near it will die (The range around the alarm clock also increases as well as the sound does it will most likely be a tier a High-9-C by that point, scary enough proved by that website above, after 2942.5 seconds (around 50 min), the alarm clock will already be a super massive black hole (4-B to possibly high 3-A at most) 1100 decibels is described to be enough to destroy everything in the universe with the amount of shockwaveforce from the sound although there is no sound in space.

This scp is very overpowered and I dunno why no one has added this scp yet (It's durability is most likely universal) this would not really help against the battle in this thread but it is the most broken alarm clock in fiction XD

Huh, so that's how long it would take. Cool, this one's been on my to do list for a while but i could never find a proper db to damage ratio above the amount of sound it takes to damage a human.

WeeklyBattles said:
Huh, so that's how long it would take. Cool, this one's been on my to do list for a while but i could never find a proper db to damage ratio above the amount of sound it takes to damage a human.
There is also this scp, it has hax and can kill anyone that has water inside them (ignores durability)

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-009

How is it deadly? It goes in reverse of science and freezes in hot temps and melts in cold temps. If anything with liquid touches it, everything in that pool of liquid will turn into the blood looking liquid. This means that if one drop of this touches any of the oceans, they instantly become this liquid and also if we touch it with our bare hands... our viens and insides will freeze due to being hot which will lead to our death.

Although I'm not sure but if you manage to throw a small chunk of it into the sun, the sun may turn into a gaint red ice ball (it will still be hot as normal) I dunno if it would effect gas and helium but that part a theory

Well, that solves 1 problem, granted it actually manages to come into contact with her.

Just about 200 more monsters to deal with.

...SCP-682 vs. Napstablook, Mettaton, and the Amalgamates!

Battle of the Immortals!

Do both universes aware of each others abilities or is it a first encounter?

in SCpverse there are way too many deadly things that undertale will get trapped into (I'm talking about these scps that are shaped like furnature and things that will catch some undertale characters by suprise). Not only that but Scpverse does have a few ghost type scp's. Scpverse contains a lot of mobs that ignore durability so that may catch even high tier characters off gaurd. Litterly almost anything can be an scp waiting to attack. There is even a milk Scp (Best not to mention what it does), a cola scp that kills you fast over time and objects that control the minds.

Anyone in undertale may be consuming a deadly scp without being aware so I think that more than 95% of Undertale will be gone without any of the high tier characters even noticing (Sans will probably be one of these 95% since he is lazy and will get killed in a bed scp (yes there is a bed scp) that eats you up over night...) The only ones surviving this is Asriel,Frisk,Chara, and God Flowey, there are just too many scps with hax abilities. If not, only Chara and Asriel in his max power will survive (Frisk and Flowey might touch a crystal which actually crystalizes the one who touches it in 3 hours and it does ignore durability)

I'm just surprised on how everyone in Scpverse did not die yet with all these things going around (probably the worst fictional universe to live in Xd)

Which sucks because 343 would be really helpful.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
And I'm here taking everything seriously. Although to be fair I have seen things like that being used seriously before.
You seem like an very stupid undertail fan do you do you even know about scp-343 the creator himself the avatar of the all mighty have you know that scp-682's true form can easily destroy coutnless dimension and the destruction of his avatar can cause the universe to blown up

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Then you should have research on over atleast 1000 scp like me or 100 if you are lazy enough Also research on scptale to the tale about scp origin Like the son of scarlet king or something like that dont

And his is a total stom0 the All Minghty erase the untertale multiverse

If you know that, then you would see this is before scp got really powerful upgrades (probably, i don't keep up with this verse), so you're just insulting people for no reason

Back