• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Foundation: Settling the Verse's Dimensionality

Okay. I will close this thread then, so you can prepare the revision together instead.

Apologies for reopening it, but I think Azzy and Weekly should tell me how we're going to do this before we close it.

Wait. If Weekly and you have postponed the Verse's revision, why this can't go through now instead of in a few months?

I was under the impression you two were talking about it as of now, as Weekly implied.

I think it'd be preferable to handle this now, while leaving the others for a later revision.

I don't know. It depends on what Weekly and Azathoth think.

Well, I was under the impression Weekly and Azzy were working on the revisions as of now, but Azzy said it is not underway/it is dormant.

We should preferably count the opinion of other Staff Members and knowledgeable Users, and most staff members agree with getting this done with.

I don't get why there's such a rush. People have been making tons of threads for the Naruto revisions despite not waiting for the big revision, same for DB until the rule was changed. Now versus later isn't going to change what may or may not be true. Just discuss what you need to on each other's walls or PMs. :^)

Back