• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Foundation International Consideration

First, I think that we should allow international SCPs to be hosted in VS Battles Wiki. However, the current rules may not cover the situation where international SCPs are hosted. Here, I'll suggest for some rules.

1. The current Original Canon Rules seems fine.
2. The important thing is about Extend Canon. Sometimes, some SCP (SCP-682) may be retold in SCPs in other SCP Foundation breaches. Personally, I think alternative stories from different SCP Foundation breaches may not be considered as Extended Canon especially when it comes to contents touches "Power of the Verse" since it is hard for VS Battles Wiki users to figure out every SCP stories in other languages.
3. It is highly suggested that the SCPs from other SCP Foundation breaches should be better with the translation in International Translation Archive.

Agree but I don't think there will be many who will make profiles for those. The English branch is the most popular and the others branches are barely known. I only just started to get to known about the French branch

No, we have 3

Back