• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP compilation addons to profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, how great your LS need to be to imobilize a normal human?(doing the 610 keys now and the immobile ones can restrain a bunch of humans at the same time as read in the church part)
You should probably specify what kind of Regen it has

even if it scales to icebreaker
ok

Coul you open SCP 3000 profile really fast?
I have done so:

I have done so:

alread editing

Can you explain what we currently need to do here please?

Believe he's talking about the intangibility for ●● ●●●●● ●● ●, which personally i'd say we put a 'possibly intangibility' since as someone said above, no way to confirm he does or doesn't actually have said ability

I really think intangibility has no place on the page, its behavior would just not showcase the ability at all

The problem is that he has that image on It's description showing It can phase trough wall, and It's in the information part of It's archive, not contanimant procedures, so It isn't a way of saing It is impossible tô contain

I really think intangibility has no place on the page, its behavior would just not showcase the ability at all
Okay. I suppose that has been rejected then.

Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Well, I will give a more in deep argument sinse I hace some time

First of ALL, most of the arguments of Tllmbg are based in that most ●● ●●●●● ●● ● representation show hin teleporting and never using intangibillity, with I can agree for expanded lore, but for the profile Cannon It's more of the contrary

The nature of that scp database makes a lot of information more of a interpretation base theme facts, Tllmbg says that ●● ●●●●● ●● ● is using teleportation during the test logs and so the "intangibility prove" image would just be a way of showing that It can't be contained

Firste of all, the image is in the descripition of the SCP, not thee contaniment procedures, so It showimg that It can't be contained in that point would be redundant for SCP foundation standarts

But most importantly, the test log images can be interpreted as ●● ●●●●● ●● ● simply having walked to the room after information of home being noted, sinse being a simple art style and a only 6 images comic would make dificult to represent, wee don't have a way to know the time frame of events, the onlye concret evidence we can get from the images are that ●● ●●●●● ●● ● somehow got there, but the method he used is never expecified, and with a image showing hin passing trough a wall right before ine the description of ●● ●●●●● ●● ● makes more probable that this was the used method

The image is near the start so it’s likely containment protocol, which notes that the SCP has none
Even with what we’re shown in the article canon its behavior is to just grab what ever has the info on it and TP away

I think if the article wanted to show he was intangible they’d show it in the testing log
Either way I just refuse to accept this

The image is near the start so it’s likely containment protocol, which notes that the SCP has none
Even with what we’re shown in the article canon its behavior is to just grab what ever has the info on it and TP away

I think if the article wanted to show he was intangible they’d show it in the testing log
Either way I just refuse to accept this
Please, look again the image, It's not only undeer the "i" image that represent "Info" but is also under the image that talks about It's size, tentacles, etc

And if was TP don't you think It would be show in the description and not only in the test logs?

Please, look again the image, It's not only undeer the "i" image that represent "Info" but is also under the image that talks about It's size, tentacles, etc
Could be a way to say he’s able to escape any physical place in a way to not be redundant
And if was TP don't you think It would be show in the description and not only in the test logs?
No

Thank you for helping out. It seems like the suggestion has been rejected then.

Is there anything else left to do here?

Yah you won’t
So, want to comer to votes onw wich opinion should be added?

Mine: Pros: makes the article cannon have more sense, and gives a reason for that one image

Cons: Kinda far away frome the extentede cannon

Yours: Pros: More condicent to the extended cannon

Cons: The article cannon is more interpretative and don't vocês a good explanation to that image

i mean there are actual contradiction EC wise given the tale where it takes a girl into where it lives and actually doesn't just phase through stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back