• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP 682 vs Lan Mu

Allow me to let you guys in on a little secret: 682's adaptation is proportional. That means that against small guys like 076-2, it can be incapacitated feasibly. However, 682 has never been incapacitated for longer than a few hours. So you're gonna have to find someone or something that can incapacitate it for 24h while also not triggering its adaptation too hard.

point taken

but reaper when B&W gets upgraded you will see that western fictions are no match for the east, as asians are smarter when it comes to math and science so they can make verses more powerful than any western can dream of.
I mean someone had to say it

I genuinely don't care about that either

Well i do care regarding achievements (Aka pokemonfan will be the first user to make a successful matchup with the most powerful verse aka Self-reference engine)

and then he will be famous here

Allow me to let you guys in on a little secret: 682's adaptation is proportional. That means that against small guys like 076-2, it can be incapacitated feasibly. However, 682 has never been incapacitated for longer than a few hours. So you're gonna have to find someone or something that can incapacitate it for 24h while also not triggering its adaptation too hard.
Can 682 kill Lan Mu?

In a death battle, it be impossible to kill EC 682.

So if a simple reality warper with prior knowledge just put him in a glass box which has above planet duets before he could ever adapt to it. Would 682 be incaped for 24 hours or a week then?

In a death battle, it be impossible to kill EC 682.

So if a simple reality warper with prior knowledge just put him in a glass box which has above planet duets before he could ever adapt to it. Would 682 be incaped for 24 hours or a week then?
682 also can't kill Lan Mu

too soon dude for Lan Mu to challenge SCP 682, better wait for the upgrade or Elise (zerg) profile added, would be nice to see a fight relying on Reactive Evolution

If they were both baselines then 682 would still win cause it would use its pseudo-SCP-3812 ability from when it fought him to endlessly ascend beyond Lan Mu's position.

If they were both baselines then 682 would still win cause it would use its pseudo-SCP-3812 ability from when it fought him to endlessly ascend beyond Lan Mu's position.
Emm, no.
3812 is only 1-A+, so he can't reach Lan Mu. And even if he could, he can't do anything to kill him.

Back