• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 vs Asgore Dreemurr

Asgore tries something but it does nothing since 682 is Non-Corporeal and Soulless, and they fight until 682 eventually kills him

Is this a stomp? Just asking, since nothing in Asgore's arsenal can really affect 682 permanently, and one of 682's main abilities is limited, for some reason, I didn't even know limiting abilities was allowed.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Is this a stomp? Just asking, since nothing in Asgore's arsenal can really affect 682 permanently, and one of 682's main abilities is limited, for some reason, I didn't even know limiting abilities was allowed.
Nope, is not allowed, the point of Vs battles is that the characters fight with all of their best.

Remove 682's abilitys is like remove Ryuko Matoi' abilitys.

This should be closed now.

Newendigo said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
Nope, is not allowed, the point of Vs battles is that the characters fight with all of their best.
Remove 682's abilitys is like remove Ryuko Matoi' abilitys.

This should be closed now.
I've done such threads where a character didn't have certain powers at their disposal, and those threads were allowed.

Even if you remove 682's adaptation it's still got regen, power absorption, telekinesis, weaponized space-time anomalies, and mind hax...

Back