• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 tries to solo your verse

May as well bring this back since 682 got some upgrades

SCP-682 starts out in his High 8-C form (HUGE emphasis on "starts"). Does he solo your favorite verse? If so, how far does he get?

Dark Souls: Incons

Magic: The Gathering: Can't hurt the tier 2s

Bloodborne: Incons

Berserk (Verse) incons with Idea of Evil

Cthulhu Mythos: No

Destiny: Oryx stomped him already

Warhammer 40,000 Dies to people like Khârn the Betrayer, Vulka and The Yncarne who can just kill him with their weapons, or others like Ahzek Ahrima who can psyker bullshit their way to victory.

Super Smash Bros. Can't hurt tier 2

The Legend of Zelda: Can't hurt tier 2

Salt and Sanctuary: Incons

682 beats all the others on my wall.

682's best offense is black holes, absorbtion, rather low level mindhax, and eventually adapting to 3-A. That's why all the Incons. Lot of my verses have ressurection/godly regens, and others are abstract or tier 2.

Well since its not a match thread its safe to bump right?

Castlevania: 682 can't really put Dracula down but it's an incon cause Drac doesn't really have anything that will let him win. If 682 low 2-C's on death Drac can tank it I'm pretty sure though.

World of Darkness: Probably incons with Caine, that or God does something

Blazblue: Terumi or Ragna are the main hurdles here. Not looked at their pages in a long while but they might be able to win.

Marvel: God Emperor Doom does it, tbh give Doom prep time and he could pull something off in base form.

Darkest Dungeon: 682 has enough mental resistance to beat Ancestor and acasuality let's it beat mini lavos prolly.

Warhammer: Top tiers shut it down, stops at Kharn

Kller Instinct: Solos

Shin Megami Tensei: I think they can win,

Doko Doki Lit Club: Probably a stalemate and Monika is stuck with 682 for company.

Jojo: Notorious B.I.G stomps.

Soul Calibur: Solos

Dungeons and Dragons: Etienne d'Ambreville kills him and his masters too

The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy: Incons Stephen Hawking... wait isn't the thing not able to leave earth? Then that might not be too useful against a verse that takes place outside earth 99% of the time

Stellaris: they can't kill him but just trap Earth in a shielded world or something IDK. If that doesen't work then incon

Xeelee Sequence: Considering Swann VS Monads is a legit debate, no, he can't do shit

Fallen Londo: Prolly clears

Nah, his offensives suck, he's purely defensive, which is why he has so many inconclusives; he's extremely hard to kill, but really sucks at killing others.

His best offense is a black hole and maxing out at 3-A. Black Holes are normally pretty good, as is high AP. Thing is, pretty much anyone who can actually beat him definitely has a way around that, so he basically can't lose without being stomped.

Umineko: Pfffffffff (Maybe beats Willard or Battler but I doubt it very much even then)

Bobobobobo: I am legit not sure about this, 682 prolly wins on account that Bobobo does something stupid rather than something that lets him win.

God of War: I have no clue considering the Greek saga, can 682 or Power of Hope Kratos do anything to beat the other?

Persona: Probably clears

Infamous: Clears

DCAU: 5th Dimensional Imps are his biggest threat. Not sure how that goes.

Jojo: EoH Jotaro and DIO can do it. Thinking he also loses to Novel Kars with all his stands and his abilities. Goes inconclusive with Funny maybe. Notorious BIG Im pretty sure he wins against.

Archie Sonic: Thanoseid True Enerjak can deal with him.

MLp: Lizard does....disgusting Lizard things here.

futurama: can take care of the main cast and most of planet earth but if we give farnsworth prep time if he knew about scp's attack then he can take him down but with no prep time he can't take down the main cast he might be able to adapt to higher level but not close to take down any characters like god.

the simpsons (main series no comics) : most characters can't take on scp 682 homer can't take advantage of 682's pressure points and if we give homer full cannon aresonal still wouldn't be engough because his strongest i've seen is the makeshift candy bomb which is 9-A, bart has more well known equipment and has a decent stuff like some bombs which were able to overload the toilet's plumbing system but not engough, moleman isn't any competiton his earthquake machine though can be useful for trapping 682 or closing him in on the ground if moleman were to do this it would be a suicide mission and 682 can survive and escape this, burns might be able to do some neat things he has some gagets to help him and the employees if we assume their comparable to homer then we have alot of wall level characters fighting but due to adaptable, burns being a cruel man probably will thing of intensionally blowing up the plant with the scp in it which will harm him but not kill him it will just enrage the reptile and kill burns nothing else is notable most characters are wall level (for now) homer can't take advantage of pressure points and no item in the simpson cannon universe can do alot of damage if we take out of cannon

the simpsons comic universe: this is just talking about radioactive man he can take down the 8-C Scp that's about it nothing else to say other than he can kill it via ap stomp

Bring in the only three fictional continuities that can destroy it as of now, it now stomps anything below and within baseline 0.

Bring in the only three fictional continuities that can destroy it as of now, it now stomps anything below and within baseline 0.
No it doesnt, that isn't how 682 functions, it only hits you with as much stuff as you throw at it, so for example a weeping angel from doctor who could very well just incon with it because neither can actually do anything to the other, or how a character with a universe level barrier could just plop one around 682 and beat it that way because it has no reason to adapt to that

No it doesnt, that isn't how 682 functions, it only hits you with as much stuff as you throw at it, so for example a weeping angel from doctor who could very well just incon with it because neither can actually do anything to the other, or how a character with a universe level barrier could just plop one around 682 and beat it that way because it has no reason to adapt to that
I must've skimmed over the starting tier which is at least 9-B, likely 9-A.

or how a character with a universe level barrier could just plop one around 682 and beat it that way because it has no reason to adapt to that
The Foundation tried using tier 1 and 0 containment procedures on it and they failed.

May as well bring this back since 682 got some upgrades

SCP-682 starts out in his High 8-C form (HUGE emphasis on "starts"). Does he solo your favorite verse? If so, how far does he get?
My favorite verse is bendy If he for some reason doesn't adapt to them I would say high dif but that's if he doesn't adapt if he does he wins very easily

Back