• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-638 (SCP Foundation) vs Landlady (Kung Fu Hustle)

The battel of roar is starting.

Rule

• Landlady is with Megaphone (9-A, 8-C with the amped Lion's Roar)
  • SCP-638 (9-B physically, 9-A with shouts, possibly higher)
  • The battle occurs in the Forbidden City.
Vote

638 stomps, he just makes her to dance with him since the effect happens once she enters his range and then 638 can pumel her freely or just wait she'll drop out of tiredness

Also I assume you mean the battle happens in her house and not horse?

Tllmbrg said:
638 stomps, he just makes her to dance with him since the effect happens once she enters his range and then 638 can pumel her freely or just wait she'll drop out of tiredness

Also I assume you mean the battle happens in her house and not horse?
My spell mistake, sorry. I have seen two suggested stomp, and it starts to be hard to determine the versus......

Xx.davidparra said:
She still has 8-C Durability and the only thing saving him is the empathetic manipulation.
Well she can't counter the empathetic manipulation so she can't win

I checked her range, due to the battle conditions assuming they're in a room together she should be in the range unless her house has any weird properties to it or is big asf

He has no way to hurt her (8-C dura),She has 9-A ap while he has 9-B dura and she's far better in fighting skill and expirence.The only thing saving him is his empathetic manipulation which only works within 20 meters and it is not out of character for her to use the Lion's Roar once she see's him

Back