• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are talking in a universe that is not fictional. Things cannot exist above 3-a . So is a tie not a victory

Are you done derailing the thread, then?

We are talking in a universe that is not fictional. Things cannot exist above 3-a . So is a tie not a victory

Are you done derailing the thread, then?

Yes, seems like that some beings have problem interacting with the reality /fiction interaction. ( Scp-001 real part,ecc.)

One thing you would do well to actually do is read our page on dimensionality and, I don't know, actually READ how we do things here. Just for the future, it's not gonna get you anywhere to come with a preconceived notion and don't understand, or try to understabd, how a place does things.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
One thing you would do well to actually do is read our page on dimensionality and, I don't know, actually READ how we do things here. Just for the future, it's not gonna get you anywhere to come with a preconceived notion and don't understand, or try to understabd, how a place does things.
Aint gonna continue talking about this for long, but fiction contains all the verses. If scp-3812 can ascend the fiction, he doesnt care about dimensions. He lives in an abstract concept ( the fiction) . Dimensions dont count. Than if the wiki says something else, it is not my fault.

No, it is indeed your fault you try to remain so fixed on what you think. He surpasses his "own" fiction, he doesn't surpass fiction "as a whole".

That'd be like telling me the guy that surpasses all dimensions of his 5 dimensional universe "surpasses all dimensions" so he's beyond any dimensional tiering. Do you think you are above all mountains just because you are above "a mountain", not "all mountains in the world"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back