• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proofs? He can influence the fiction itself. He doesnt care about dimensions

He influences a 1-B fiction. He's never done anything above that.

He trascended it to an higher plane. He can trascend the fiction itself. Dimensions are not important for him

TheVoiceBehindMe said:
Gonna write a tale. Wait sum days and you will have your crossover
1) This is how you get banned

2) Good luck getting anyone to support your tale

3) SCP is still going to be 1-B because one tale of anything more than 1-B is going to be outlier

It won't matter. He's not the strongest in his verse, meaning he never will be tier 0. And we also ignore crossover feats here.

He trascend fiction.

He transcends his fiction, not the fiction of others.

Any proof that he cannot trascend others fictions with his powers?

1) This is how you get banned

2) Good luck getting anyone to support your tale

3) SCP is still going to be 1-B because one tale of anything more than 1-B is going to be outlier

The idea is funny, though.

He trascended it to an higher plane. He can trascend the fiction itself. Dimensions are not important for him

On a 1-B level. Prove he can do it on a 1-A one.

It won't matter. He's not the strongest in his verse, meaning he never will be tier 0. And we also ignore crossover feats here.

He is the strongest fictional one. The strongest one should not be here because he is real ( we)

PaChi2 said:
The idea is funny, though.
True, but "hurr durr, Outerversal SCP" just makes it harder for us to find any actual proof for 1-A SCP. It's why people look down on the verse as a whole.

On a 1-B level. Prove he can do it on a 1-A one.

If he trascend the fiction itself, dimensions are not important

A little explanation about umineko:

To higher layer beings these lower worlds are simply records of information. Some kakera may contain countless worlds, or endless worlds/kakeras can exists as a limited amount of regular matter of a higher layer (it is not actually physical matter, just visualized concepts, much like everything else in the higher worlds).

However, even higher beings and realms where they exist are just characters and stories to creatures from even higher layers. But these creatures are also limited compared to beings that are even higher. The upper world is an infinite hierarchical ladder.

To understand more you could refer here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:VenomElite/When_They_Cry_Cosmology

Let's me explain this one more time is doesn't matter how many infinite layer that you trascend if you still bound by dimensions then you can't be higher than High 1B and metafiction doesn't just get you to outerverse without any context.

The Wright Way said:
Swann's proposal is still a fictional character. Being an author avatar doesn't mean a character exists.
It is an interpretation of scp-001. The avatars are fictional, the real scp-001 is real

Eganergo said:
A little explanation about umineko:

To higher layer beings these lower worlds are simply records of information. Some kakera may contain countless worlds, or endless worlds/kakeras can exists as a limited amount of regular matter of a higher layer (it is not actually physical matter, just visualized concepts, much like everything else in the higher worlds).

However, even higher beings and realms where they exist are just characters and stories to creatures from even higher layers. But these creatures are also limited compared to beings that are even higher. The upper world is an infinite hierarchical ladder.

To understand more you could refer here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:VenomElite/When_They_Cry_Cosmology
Scp-3812 is born to trascend this dimensions. He will simply trascend the umineko narrative.

It. Doesn't. Matter. But whatever. You don't intend to understand how we do things here no matter how it's explained. Trancending fiction means nothing outsude your verse, it just means you've transcended your verse. But that's not what you want to hear so you'll just repeat the same non argument forever and ever. Read the reality interaction page. That's how we do things here. Period. SCP is not tier 0. Period. 3812 can't beat tier 0. Period. This argument is over.

LightSShinning said:
Let's me explain this one more time is doesn't matter how many infinite layer that you trascend if you still bound by dimensions then you can't be higher than High 1B and metafiction doesn't just get you to outerverse without any context.
He is not bound by the narrative, he will simply trascend the narrative. Making everything below him just a fiction

The Wright Way said:
It. Doesn't. Matter. But whatever. You don't intend to understand how we do things here no matter how it's explained. Trancending fiction means nothing outsude your verse, it just means you've transcended your verse. But that's not what you want to hear so you'll just repeat the same non argument forever and ever. Read the reality interaction page. That's how we do things here. Period. SCP is not tier 0. Period. 3812 can't beat tier 0. Period. This argument is over.
Do as you want. The fiction contains all the verses. He can move freely into the fiction itself. He can make the umineko verse just a comic to him.

What do you mean Featherine doesnt trascend all of fiction. Dood, I can assure you that one of my knives is the real Featherine and that what you read in Umineko are just her fictional avatars. Featherine is real.

LightSShinning said:
You just overthink this man, read a bit more of the Dimensional Tiering page to understand this better.
Ok, one last time. The fiction contais all the universes. Scp-3812 can move freely into the fiction. This might be overthink but is the truth. He is not bound by fiction nor dimensions

He is not bound by the narrative, he will simply trascend the narrative. Making everything below him just a fiction

Yes "the SCP" narrative but not other fiction. This is like saying TOAA has claim over every other fictional stories made by other author beside Marvel.

Yes "the SCP" narrative but not other fiction. This is like saying TOAA has claim over every other fictional stories made by other author beside Marvel.

He adapts to the narrative. He will trascend the verse he lives in

Ok, one last time. The fiction contais all the universes. Scp-3812 can move freely into the fiction. This might be overthink but is the truth. He is not bound by fiction nor dimensions

One last time. It. Doesn't. Matter. He has no feats above 1-B. That's the end of it.

One last time. It. Doesn't. Matter. He has no feats above 1-B. That's the end of it.

He ascend the narrative itself. The narrative contain all the verses. Dimensions are not important. He can trascend everything that is fictional.

TheVoiceBehindMe said:
Where can i request upgrades/ downgrades?
I would suggest not trying it. We had more substancial evidence for 1-A than this and we were still rejected.

You have to do it yourself. There's a board called Content Revision.

You'll need proof of whatever you want to upgrade/downgrade.

Lastly, if you want to upgrade this SCP, I'd suggest that you don't waste your time. Its not going through.

TacticalNuke002 said:
You have to do it yourself. There's a board called Content Revision.

You'll need proof of whatever you want to upgrade/downgrade.

Lastly, if you want to upgrade this SCP, I'd suggest that you don't waste your time. Its not going through.
Thanks for the advice. It all started thanks to scp-001 vs the writer from Dc in another fight.

Look at the SCP thread history.

We're struggling to find evidence now for countless dimensions much less infinite or outerversal.

Sir Ovens said:
Look at the SCP thread history.

We're struggling to find evidence now for countless dimensions much less infinite or outerversal.
The tales dont help. Ps. You know that nothing can exist outside of a universe ( i asked this to a friend of mine who is graduated in physics)

TheVoiceBehindMe said:
The tales dont help. Ps. You know that nothing can exist outside of a universe ( i asked this to a friend of mine who is graduated in physics)
I mean technically this is true, since there is no space-time "outside" the universe. But that's not how fiction functions.

I mean technically this is true, since there is no space-time "outside" the universe. But that's not how fiction functions.

So basically the max rank is 1B? At leat in the reality. It is still a victory for the scp verse.

TheVoiceBehindMe said:
So basically the max rank is 1B? At leat in the reality. It is still a victory for the scp verse.
I mean if we go by what's 100% real tiers would cap out at 3-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back