• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-3589 vs. Hajime Hinata

Jinsye

She/Her
First SCP that came to mind for my boi.

Speed Equalized

Izuru Kamukura vs. Post-Apotheosis Armando

Who wins?

Hajime Hinata: 7 (Velox, TISS, Dargoo, Xanx, Random Butler, Timesmash, Foca)

SCP-3589: 0

Kamukura Kamukura Yas Queen
Armando

If Izuru's memory/mind manipulation isn't combat applicable, I figure Armando likely takes this. He'll probably start producing more and more arms as the fight progresses, and even with Hajime's precog he's eventually get overwhelmed by the sheer variety of abilities and utility that the provide Armando.

Armando is also nearly two times more strong and durable via calcs, meaning that Izuru won't be able to bank on his superior skills and precog for long.

Oh yeah, Izuru has broken luck too. Basically he inherits Nagito's ability of "Good shit happens to me, bad shit happens to the people around me"

Also Izuru is like way above the calc that puts him at 0.744 tons so.

EDIT: Also Mind/Memory Manip isn't combat applicable unless I give Izuru a phone.

I'll edit that on the profile, thanks for telling me.

I mean, even in the best case, his opponent can constantly create hundreds of Arms the moment the match starts, many of them with powers and abilities like being made of explosives or maniping grav. Armando doesn't really have anything that can go haywire like a firearm, he can just consistently produce arms that will swarm his enemy.

Doesn't Armando's profile state that he has a mass limit on the number of arms he can regenerate?

EDIT: I don't believe it's been added to his profile yet, but with prep Izuru also has access to mind manip via explosives. I don't believe this matters, though, seeing as this is Izuru with no prep and standard equipment (which for him, is currently nothing).

He does, but he's getting a revision clarifying that he can casually produce hundreds of them, if not even thousands.

It's close because Izuru can close distant and start wrecking him in hand to hand, but eventually Armando will just overwhealm him with sheer numbers, and if Izuru loses an arm he's absolutely done for, because that would enable Armando's absorption.

Armando is also nearly two times more strong and durable via calcs, meaning that Izuru won't be able to bank on his superior skills and precog for long.

Armando clearly is but I don't think Izuru will not be able to bank on his superior skills and precog for long, his Precognition/Ultimate Analyst and Ultimate Clairvoyant, how's Armando's going to touch him? (As well as Ultimate Luck), then he abuses any of Armando's possible weaknesses with his analytical mind. (Not to mention his martial arts skills)

Junko, another holder of the Ultimate Analyst talent, was stated to be superior and is able to win in combat even though Juzo Sakakura had the advantage in terms of brawn and Junko isn't even a fighter. It's because of her Ultimate Analyst, assuming this is Izuru, he is even several levels above her analytical capabilities. So, the gap can be closed with the insane amounts of talents he has right now.

It's close because Izuru can close distant and start wrecking him in hand to hand.

True, specially with the hand to hand combat superiority, Izuru is capable of flawlessly utilize any number of martial arts at once to create a mixed martial arts style that went undefeated for over 400 victories, just like Sakura, which would definitely give him the upper hand in the hand to hand combat.

but eventually Armando will just overwhealm him with sheer numbers, and if Izuru loses an arm he's absolutely done for, because that would enable Armando's absorption.

The moment the battle starts, in just few seconds, he would already be know about his abilities. Just like what happened to the interaction between Izuru and Komaeda, they were just both talking and then after that, he's bored of him, as well as the sound that the boat makes, and it's due to his analytical talent. So, assuming they start fighting, he would likely know and be careful about Armando's abilities.

That's true, and he'd know to put all of his strikes on Armando's torso, legs, or head, but Armando can generate enough arms to form a shield around him, while pressing an offensive. The longer the battle plays out, the more arms Armando can generate, meaning that the superior durability will let him last long enough to produce enough arms to just overwhealm him.

The issue is that each individual arm can be created with special abilities or esoteric materials, and he can make high explosives or do the neutronium trick and that can cause Izuru to lose his balance with gravity anomalies, as well as create poisonous stingers that can make Armando seal a win with even one or two hits.

It's very close, however, as you are correct in the fact that Izuru practically has the best outcome of this fight guaranteed with him, and it isn't outlandish to say he can close distance and hand to hand Armando before he can generate enough to form a shield or just swarm the battlefield. The issue, though, is that Izuru can't easily harm Armando because of the dura gap, meaning that it will take many consecutive hits to meaningfully hurt him. I feel like that gives Armando enough time to spam arms that can swarm the battlefield, and even with precog he won't be able to avoid all of them should he get into the hundreds.

He'd know to put all of his strikes on Armando's torso, legs, or head, but Armando can generate enough arms to form a shield around him, while pressing an offensive. The longer the battle plays out, the more arms Armando can generate, meaning that the superior durability will let him last long enough to produce enough arms to just overwhealm him.

Seeing as he can see the future, Izuru can destroy the arms to avoid that potential threat, before it becomes a threat, with his Ultimate Analyst and he can manage to destroy those arms with his combative talents like Ultimate Soldier and Ultimate Martial Artist

The issue is that each individual arm can be created with special abilities or esoteric materials, and he can make high explosives or do the neutronium trick and that can cause Izuru to lose his balance with gravity anomalies, as well as create poisonous stingers that can make Armando seal a win with even one or two hits.

What's the range and radius of high explosives or the neutronium trick?

The issue, though, is that Izuru can't easily harm Armando because of the dura gap, meaning that it will take many consecutive hits to meaningfully hurt him. I feel like that gives Armando enough time to spam arms that can swarm the battlefield, and even with precog he won't be able to avoid all of them should he get into the hundreds.

He can deal consecutive hits to hurt him, undoubtedly, I already talked about how he's superior in hand to hand, even with the durability gap, the skill gap in the talents and hand to hand skill is enough for him to deal consecutive hits. Even if there's a hundred arms swarming the battlefield, even though it's unlikely because Izuru will counter the stacking of arms before it becomes a threat, Izuru has been shown to effortlessly stomp a girl with just a backhand and not breaking a sweat, a girl that can fight hundred of these maniacs while actually being shot by mounted machine guns at the same time, so they are not really a problem for now.

Since Izuru is superior to Mukuro, yeah, dodging hundreds of arms shouldn't be too much of a problem for him. Something I also see rarely mentioned is the fact that Izuru has Ultimate Secret Agent, which means that Armando would have a hard time even figuring out where he is, seeing as his profile doesn't list him as having any kind of enhanced senses.

Agree with Just and Timesmashaperil here. I don't see that Izuru will hold the fight for a long time since he should know that it will gove him more disadvantage. So he should learn Armando with Ultimate Analysis and find the way to bat him ASAP before let him use his skill on full performance.

And Izuru is also on Building level+. He doesn't really have any disadvantage on AP gap in here.

Vote for Izuru.

Yeah, Armando doesn't have many counters to stealth.

He is getting Enhanced senses soon via arms that have sensory organs that he can get info from, but that required a large amount of prep to use effectively from what I'm aware of, something he doesn't have here.

I suppose I'll change to Izuru, not really seeing how Armando can dish his way out of this, he never struck me as the most skilled warrior.

Vote:

Izuru: 6 (Velox, TISS, Dargoo, Xanx, Random Butler, Timesmash)

Arm-Fall-Off-Boy: 0

One more vote, lol

Back