• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Fade In:

Random High School in Japan - Day

A fair skinned woman sits at her desk. She is wearing a generic high school girl's uniform, with a skirt length that would make any grown man blush. She has her hair tied with a bow that was the size of a small puppy. She is georgeous. Too georgeous.

She was daydreaming about a certain boy again. An unknown boy only known as User. She couldn't wait for him to walk through the door and greet her like he did every morning.

The door slides open. The woman's eyes widens as joy flows through her body. But the joy soon flows out as the world starts to turn a shade of grey. The figure that walks through the door isn't User. It is a man.

He is clad in a white-collared shirt, with his trademark trilby hat topped on his head. We can see his shoulder-strapped holster; it carries a .44 magnum. A bent cigarette rests between his lips.

His name is MURPHY, and he is ready to give anyone a bit of the business. He is hard and handsome — with the sort of face you could use to smash up concrete, then dust off and still take home to show your ma.

And he is about to show this young lady that homicide won't get you the man of your dreams. Only a double serving of straight justice!

Murphy Lawde vs Monika

11-A Murphy and Low 2-C Monika. Speed equalized. Win via SBA.

Murphy1
MonikaDokiDoki

Murphy squishes 3D locations and people and brings them into his fictional 2D story. From there, they follow his narrative until he wins in the end.

Once the narrative is done, he unsquishes reality and whatever took place within the narrative becomes real.

They both would be 2D in this scenario, yes.

Okay. Both are 2D in this battle

Monika

+Resurrection

+Range

+Intelligence

+Resisting some of 3143's haxs

SCP-3143

+Resists some of Monika's haxs

My question is, what do both characters lead with, and is the haxs thought based, gestured based, etc?

Monika starts with EE, her hax is typing-based (which she can do with her thoughts but it takes a second or two)

Monika never directly fights in the game, she just deletes the shit out of Yuri and Natsuki when things go wrong.

I'm fairly sure if she was told to fight someone she wouldn't dick around and just erase them.

3143 passively mind haxes you into fitting into his narrative. And if you're the antagonist, you usually end up losing in his narrative.

There will be a long and elaborate narrative going on like in those black and white detective dramas and then 3143 kills the bad guy or something like that.

Stalker Maggot said:
How strong is the resistance and how strong is 3143's plot haxs?
3143's plot hax has overcome and overwritten other narrative/plot users.

Murphey Law Plothax
On that note: Let's leave SCP-3143 alone for a while. Yes, we've learned quite a bit about him, but he's also learned quite a bit about us. Until we know precisely how his abilities work, further efforts to contain him could be dangerous. I'm particularly concerned with what he said during the final interview — it sounds like he thinks we're all just as fictitious as he is.
On a final note: SCP-423 is currently missing. I'm concerned it might have something to do with our little experiment. I'm having some of my people look into it; I'll keep you updated.
- Site Director August

Lawiegg said:
Even while his narrative was "deconstructed", reducing him back to a normal person with otherwise no special abilities, he basically did a "no u" and deconstructed the narrative of the person who deconstructed him. So if Monika was to try and alter his narrative, he could sort of just break out of it and do the same thing back to her.

Yeah.

Monika would have to pretty much nuke the universe immediatly to win here; if she's subjected to Murphy's "flattening" she loses to his greater narrative shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back