• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Altair is deemed a threat by 239 and the two meet up to settle their differences.

Witch Child vs Rogue Creation

Low 2-C versions for both. Speed equalized. Win via death, incapacitation, or BFR.

SCP-239
Altair2

Discuss.

After looking at SCP's profile I think I'll go with Altair because of her having defense/resistance/counter to most of 239's Hax via having Passive Causality Manipulation, Lacking a Biological Body, Regenerationn from getting her Existence Erased, Immunity to Conceptual Manipulation,etc. Plus Altair having Plot Manipulation, Reality Warping, Power Nullification, Fate Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Power Mimicry, Existence Change, Making a perfect Copy of 239,etc which I don't see 239 countering.

@RM 239 erased a being that was immune to having its existence erased due to being nonexistent and her Reality Warping is likely comparable to if not superior to Altair's.

Altair is a threat? It's the entire opposite, altair would likley be put to sleep before she even realizes it. Her Plot manipulation is not impressive against 239, and yet again the impartation that sigurros can easly manipulate the higher planes. 1-B hax.

Altair arsenal's doesnt grant a single chance of survival against 239, all impossibilies included.

I see SCP take this, Non existence Erasure will erase Altair and bypass Godly Regen, it also has a better versality is very little chance of SCP incapacity, Mid Godly does not stop anything

@WeeklyBattles are you talking about Neverwere? It's listed in it's profile that it can be destroyed if brought into Existence and even 239's profile States that she brought the World back into existence after getting erased by Neverwere which would mean how Neverwere was destroyed as she brought him along with the world into existence. It would be helpful if you could provide a link with proper context of the Event occurring as I'm not familiar with SCP lores and stories.

@ProspectX I'm simply going off by her profile and what's listed in it. I don't see any "Higher Dimensional Manipulation" in her profile but only that she can perceive higher dimensional beings which doesn't make her 1-B.

So she can go to Higher Dimensions but can she manipulate it?? If so, is it only 4D or higher because her profile lists Low 2-C which is fitting with 4D. But if it's higher then her profile should list her in Tier 1. I'd appreciate it If anyone could provide me links of said events happening with proper context.

She erased the Neverere and then recreated is as a human chlid so it couldnt regenerate as a Neverwere again

Link??? Plus if she is a Higher Dimensional being or Used her Reality Warping to beat/erase and recreate a 1-B being, then why isn't her profile listed as Tier 1-B???

Apparently that would actually allow her to qualify tor 1-B, it's being dicussed right now in another thread

She should be 1-B if I'm hearing it Correctly that her Reality Warping can affect 1-B beings. If so then this match is a horrible mismatch.

According to Saikou and Kaltias, 239 should indeed be 1-B for erasing the Neverwere, hell even without that she matched it in a battle of reality warping and casually no-sold a lot of its attacks

Back