• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-225-1 vs Doze

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Battle of the two characters who are both 10-C based on their useless "abilities".

SCP-225-1 is 7.3 meters in the air as usual.

Doze is Doze. He has no weapons (so he doesn't have the shotgun that he was shown using in (S) Collide).

Both of them are in character, and the fight takes place at central park. We're assuming that SCP-225-1's relative position is in that general area.

10 meter horizontal distance between the two. (Meaning SCP is 10 meters in front of Doze, and 7.3 meters straight upwards off the ground from that point).

Doze
Shiny steel ball

lol even if by some miracle Doze somehow managed to eventually get close to 225-1 he would never be able to damage it due to its Island level durability

WeeklyBattles said:
lol even if by some miracle Doze somehow managed to eventually get close to 225-1 he would never be able to damage it due to its Island level durability
We'll he'll eventually wear it down (if SCP-225-2 isn't around), it'll just take soooo freaking long due to low ap and speed.

My votes for Doze

A human cannot punch a wall down with consecutive blows (at least not within a reasonable timeframe) unless they have the strength to do so, and are more likely to break their hands trying.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
A human cannot punch a wall down with consecutive blows (at least not within a reasonable timeframe) unless they have the strength to do so, and are more likely to break their hands trying.
Well he has an unlimited timeframe...

Even with an unlimited timeframe Doze's 10-C attacks will never put so much as a scratch on 225-1's Island level durability

WeeklyBattles said:
Even with an unlimited timeframe Doze's 10-C attacks will never put so much as a scratch on 225-1's Island level durability
Well if it's an UNLIMITED timeframe it'll be different. Much like how water erodes rocks over VERY long periods of time.

Still though, I thought it would be a funny matchup to picture and that's why I did it.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Well if it's an UNLIMITED timeframe it'll be different. Much like how water erodes rocks over VERY long periods of time.
Still though, I thought it would be a funny matchup to picture and that's why I did it.
That was my reasoning...

Back