• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-096 VS SCP-173 GRACE

No. this is a stomp. this happened in canon, and already has a determined outcome. 096 physically cannot win if he's already lost to 173 in canon.
I am not sure if it was %100 canon. The only reason 96 dided was because of the acid foundation used 173 just helped them put it in

I am not sure if it was %100 canon. The only reason 96 dided was because of the acid foundation used 173 just helped them put it in
in that case how's 173 supposed to shit on 96? 096 has a constant seeing eye on 173 whether he likes it or not, meaning it's physically impossible for it to do anything but sit there and be floddled around, and impossible for 096 to get rid of 173 due to it's regen.

in that case how's 173 supposed to shit on 96? 096 has a constant seeing eye on 173 whether he likes it or not, meaning it's physically impossible for it to do anything but sit there and be floddled around, and impossible for 096 to get rid of 173 due to it's regen.
I am not sure I guess people above believe 173 can snap 096 enough to kill him or just keep killing him and push it into a incon. Can 096 get past 173s regen? 106 was able to do it by ripping it apart

I am not sure I guess people above believe 173 can snap 096 enough to kill him or just keep killing him and push it into a incon. Can 096 get past 173s regen? 106 was able to do it by ripping it apart
173 cant move in this situation. 096 will be slashing him apart over and over again without 173 being able to act. 106 used his corrosive acid to melt through 173 into nothing but his rebar skeleton, which he also destroyed, which bypasses 173's regeneration.

173 cant move in this situation. 096 will be slashing him apart over and over again without 173 being able to act
096 won’t keep attacking for eternity he will stop after a long time either killing 173 or turning around and getting snapped
. 106 used his corrosive acid to melt through 173 into nothing but his rebar skeleton, which he also destroyed, which bypasses 173's regeneration.
106 did use his acid but at the end 173 was into pieces and couldn’t regenarate also I am pretty sure 096s victims bodys are never found and was destroyed in an unknown way (Most likely eating) so wouldn’t that work since 173 can die if he gets split into pieces

096 won’t keep attacking for eternity he will stop after a long time either killing 173 or turning around and getting snapped
Why would he turn around? he has no reason to. he'll just keep attacking days on end.
106 did use his acid but at the end 173 was into pieces and couldn’t regenarate also I am pretty sure 096s victims bodys are never found and was destroyed in an unknown way (Most likely eating) so wouldn’t that work since 173 can die if he gets split into pieces
Then 096 starts eating the parts. the scan says he needs all his parts present to use his regeneration therefore once 096 starts eating him he has nothing to come back from.

Why would he turn around? he has no reason to. he'll just keep attacking days on end.
He stopped fighting after 682 didn't die
Then 096 starts eating the parts. the scan says he needs all his parts present to use his regeneration therefore once 096 starts eating him he has nothing to come back from.
I mean its not canon for him to eat it he just makes them disappear (No traces are left) and its accepted as eating in the fandom

I think 173s wincon is to snap 096 until he dies or something
096s wincon is if he can make 173s part dissappear

Because 682 literally mentally scarred 096 to a point he freaks the **** out in his presence.
No 682 didn't scare 096 both were scared of eachother 096 was more like sad. 096 was sad because 682 saw its face and was still alive while 682 was scared of 096 getting triggered again and attacking him to the point of him having to regenarate
Im pretty sure we dont accept 096 having existence erasure either
This should be a meme LMAO
. its highly likely it's eating.
Yeah

No 682 didn't scare 096 both were scared of eachother 096 was more like sad. 096 was sad because 682 saw its face and was still alive while 682 was scared of 096 getting triggered again and attacking him to the point of him having to regenarate
???

"Further attempts to expose SCP-096 to SCP-682 cause it to turn away from 682, jumping in place while clawing at its face and screaming."

096 fears the **** out of 682. he refuses to fight 682, and screams in his presence. This wont happen with 173.

???

"Further attempts to expose SCP-096 to SCP-682 cause it to turn away from 682, jumping in place while clawing at its face and screaming."
True.
096 fears the **** out of 682. he refuses to fight 682, and screams in his presence.
682 was also refusing the fight and was always sitting on the other corner not even looking at 096. Remember 682s about 97 percent of body was ripped to shreds by 096. Both of them realized it was best to not fight because it hurt them both...a LOT

Regardless, thats offtopic. however way 096 makes his victims vanish like they didn't exist, can likely be used against 173.
Yeah I know I think 096 would win here because of that but 173 also has wincons since he can possibly kill 096 if it keeps snapping or incap 096

Voting 096. 173 would actually have to pull off the act of putting his shit on 096 to nullify his bones, which aint happening when he can fight for days on end without stopping, which isn't giving 173 ANY TIME to do that.

I'm unsure. Why would 096 even attack 173 in the first place? Can 173 "see" its face? If someone can explain that, I'll switch my vote to 096.

Ah, this takes me back.

Anyways, my answer's the same, in the story I linked, it says that 173 was completely able to break open 096's bones. as soon as 096's bones are broken, all 173 has to do is spawn some of its waste in 096's bones and he's done. and that's ignoring the possibility of 173 just spawning its acidic waste inside 096's bones without having to break them.

also it took several months straight for 106 to destroy 173, 096 is giving up way before then.

Anyways, my answer's the same, in the story I linked, it says that 173 was completely able to break open 096's bones. as soon as 096's bones are broken, all 173 has to do is spawn some of its waste in 096's bones and he's done. and that's ignoring the possibility of 173 just spawning its acidic waste inside 096's bones without having to break them.

also it took several months straight for 106 to destroy 173, 096 is giving up way before then.
173 needs to not be looked at to move, therefore wouldn't be able to release his waste. thats not even accounting the fact 173 would have to rip open his flesh then throw his waste into the wound before it regenerates.

173 took months to be destroyed by the corrosion due to the fact he RESISTS it, and 106 never physically attacked 173 until it was nothing but a rebar frame.

173 needs to not be looked at to move, therefore wouldn't be able to release his waste.
173 was snapping 096's neck for 5 hours straight without being seen by 096, I think he'll manage
thats not even accounting the fact 173 would have to rip open his flesh then throw his waste into the wound before it regenerates.
like I said 173 could just spawn it in 096's bone anyways

See this is why I don't understand why this is so debated, in 173 and 096's one interaction on the SCP wiki, 173 wins pretty handily, and that's basically just 173's extended cannon key with no fancy powers, with all of his stuff from its extended cannon key how can he lose or even have it end as incon?

See this is why I don't understand why this is so debated, in 173 and 096's one interaction on the SCP wiki, 173 wins pretty handily, and that's basically just 173's extended cannon key with no fancy powers, with all of his stuff from its extended cannon key how can he lose or even have it end as incon?
For the last time 173 won because foundation was actively helping him by boosting powerful acid inside of 096 and msking 096 blinds closinf the lights etc.

173 was snapping 096's neck for 5 hours straight without being seen by 096, I think he'll manage
The match literally starts with the two facing and looking at each other, 096 quite literally cant miss him in this situation.
like I said 173 could just spawn it in 096's bone anyways
I must be high as a kite, because i dont see teleportation in any of his keys. make a crt if you think he can just 'spawn it' on anything he looks at. Or better yet give me a scan of him spawning it inside something.
Because your assuming he has cosmic powers that let him spawn his shit wherever he wants, which is pretty stupid to think considering the fact 173 has never demonstrated doing that.

from re: The Statue

"Fourthly, regarding your idea to have an .aic entity observe SCP-173- yes, it has been attempted. Almost as soon as the Foundation became capable of generating artificial consciousness, in fact- and it does work. Regardless of composition, origin, or level of sapience, if a sentient entity capable of vision observes SCP-173, it will not move. However, the artificial intelligences are subject to the secondary effect I mentioned in my third point: blood and faecal matter appear in their housing medium and destroy them"

This demonstrates:
1. while being observed by something proven to stop its movement, 173 is capable of producing its waste
2. 173 can make its waste appear in places where it cannot see

Okay that just proves 173 has a wincon but 096s wincon seems way better

In the actual matchup between SCP-096 and SCP-173 speed wasn't equalized and so 173 would blitz 096 given the chance, though it might as well be locked by just looking at it.

Back