• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-076 VS SCP-1440

Could you indicate how "speed equal" applies to this? comparing the normal human speed 1440 to the immeasurable speed of Hevel-Ab-Leshal seems kind of ridiculous.

with that in mind...

(i'm going to assume flood and thorn are disabled since the flood renders this a stomp even taking into account 1440s immortality and the thorn is a 2-A attack against a (mostly) regular human with an absurdly strong weapon (this is assuming that 1440s immortality would be disabled for this one instance, though it really wouldn't matter) along with the assumption that 1440s immortality is disabled

This overall seems pretty stompy as a 1v1 in a destructable universe as Hevel is well above an individual universe and could simply destroy that universe (this is assuming that 1440s immortality is disabled, although as stated, it probably wouldn't matter), the only way 1440 could win is if he could react fast enough to use the sack of the all-death or the spear and in the case of the spear we have no reason to believe it would have an adverse effect on a non-12d being.

So in conclusion:

this is a blatant stomp regardless of whether or not you have disabled things like the flood or 1440s immortality, as with the flood it renders any thing even the brothers can do null and void via hyperversal timeline reset and with 1440s immortality enabled the thorn can't do much, there really isn't any way this can be made even remotely fair unless you reduce Hevels potential reaction speed, and even THEN this is still a stomp, only against Hevel due to potential damage the spear can do (i personally imagine the equivalent of a 12d being being stabbed with a spear and reacting like a human, though thats just me) or the sacks BFR.

@HI3 or bust

Speed equal means the speed is equalized for this match

And i'm pretty sure The Spear would kill Able, as he has 12-D hax, but by himself he is 11-D, while The Spear is just plain 12-D

@Ultima Reality

the thing with the spear is that there is no reason to assume that the spear does anything other than act like a spear and ,along with a few other things, inflicts a fast-acting hemorragic disease, it's just that the spear itself can damage 12d beings.

also i'll admit i kind of went ******* ******** with the speed thing.

So... You are saying that a Spear who can damage and kill 12-dimensional beings such as The Scarlet King won't be enough to kill an 11-dimensional being such as Hevel?

On the one hand, i want to say that we have no reason to believe that the spear is especially effective against non-12d beings and that the spear basically just exists in atleast 9 dimension.

On the other, i want to say that you make a good point and that i'm most likely wrong on this.

Back