• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Guys, 076 can do basically the same thing DIO can except he doent have to touch DIO to do it, assuming DIO doesnt get instakilled by the multiverse-wide life drain right off the bat

WeeklyBattles said:
Guys, 076 can do basically the same thing DIO can except he doent have to touch DIO to do it, assuming DIO doesnt get instakilled by the multiverse-wide life drain right off the bat
Since when was 076 able to no-sell omegahax from a Golden Boi?

And DIO can also Soul Hax him from another universe away, so he has quite the range as well.

That was what Weekly was getting at. They both have multiversal range with their hax, so range isn't going to help either of them.

Although said range is moot anyway, since A) SBA starts them off at a max of 4 kilometers away from each other, and B) "hax the other guy from an entire multiverse away" isn't in-character for either of them.

Which shouldn't be nearly as difficult for him as it would be for most people, seeing as he can stop time. And seeing as, from what I can recall, Able doesn't just Thorn his way to victory right from the getgo. (He at the very least does some up-close fighting first, as that's in his nature)

OT: I'm voting inconclusive. Whoever activates their hax first wins it, and they both have moments of not starting off with their best powers.

I'm pretty sure that Dio would be willing to use his hax off the get go, as he did with Johnny and Giorno when they attacked him. However, considering that he toyed with Jotaro, it's 50/50. I'll agree with Mr King and go inconclusive.

We've been running into a lot of those lately, it seems.

Or at least I've been seeing a lot of them.

Actually weekly, soul absorbtion and other abilitues require no contact.

In fact his 2-A feat was just him willing it, and on multiple occasions he had erased things from existence without contact.

And DIO only toyed with Jotaro because he needed him to gather all the corpse parts and because he held a grudge. Everyone else he stomped immediatly . Unless DIO has some grudge against able hed lead with time stop or something and soul hax or just touch him. Or teleport right in front of him and combo with a overwrite punch, which he actively uses in his boss fight .

>hax the other guy from an entire multiverse away.

Dio did that though, against the (almost full ) cast just about .

Same with Able's Thorn powers

Oh? If that's true then his page needs to be adjusted because it says he can't Overwrite without physical contact

He can only use overwrite on physical contact, but other hax he can use just fine from a range.

Back