• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SCP-049 vs Saitama

• 049 is in his first key
  • Saitama is High 6-A
  • Speed is not equalized
  • Both are in character
  • Start 6 meters apart
Bird:

Bald:

so like, this was originally going to be called 'Deviantart vs bald people' but not sure that would attract many people seeing that shit.

Last edited:
I mean this technically already happened in Red vs SCP-049 where he fought someone who can one-shot him. Difference is, Saitama has better mobility and has a tendency to listen to his villains' rambling (If I recall correctly). He might end up deducing that getting touched by Plague Doctor is dangerous due to him loving to talk so much and his tendency to outstretch his hand.

Anyway I know you're trying to prove something but I'm pretty sure Saitama wins this

I mean this technically already happened in Red vs SCP-049 where he fought someone who can one-shot him. Difference is, Saitama has better mobility and has a tendency to listen to his villains' rambling (If I recall correctly). He might end up deducing that getting touched by Plague Doctor is dangerous due to him loving to talk so much and his tendency to outstretch his hand.

Anyway I know you're trying to prove something but I'm pretty sure Saitama wins this
goddammit pepper now you've trapped me into trying to find what 049 usually says in his rambling

anyways after some intense research, what 049 says while he's going to cure you can vary from;

'insane man rambling about things that don't make sense'

or
'literally saying nothing like the ******* prick he is' (this most of the time applied to people when he was really pissed off and shit, so not sure this counts)

not sure saitama could really pick up his touch = death part when 049 is pretty vague on everything about him, that includes his 'cure', aka his touch. he never really says anything notable while trying to cure someone to give off that he'll cure you by touching you, whether that's because he knows everyone around him knows how it works, or he simply never comments on it is unknown. plus 049 seems to talk great things about his cure at times, so hard to get info out of him when he varies from 'weird back alley man' to 'doctor with a legit Ph.D. he didn't buy off craigslist'

man I am describing 049 in horrible ways

also his stretching his hand out thing only applies to his appearance in containment breach, any other time he walks normally and not like a meth addict

Oh OK then... Wait, does Saitama have a habit of letting his opponent attack first or does he just one-shot them once they finish their rambling?

Saitama technically has the wincon of punching, as he has punched first once against boros I believe.
Yeah but Boros was the big bad of the series and his entrance is kinda telling

Plus that could just be Plot Induced Stupidity (Or intelligence in this case) since that seems completely out of character for him

Look, I'm pretty sure most OPM supporters are sick of Saitama having losses in his matches due to characters with one-shot haxes and them still being viable because he can one-shot as well despite never attacking first. If you really needed an example, just look at the Sans vs Saitama match because if you look at it in a certain way, this match can be seen as spite (Because you made it out of spite)

Look, I'm pretty sure most OPM supporters are sick of Saitama having losses in his matches due to characters with one-shot haxes and them still being viable because he can one-shot as well despite never attacking first. If you really needed an example, just look at the Sans vs Saitama match because if you look at it in a certain way, this match can be seen as spite (Because you made it out of spite)
everyone knew what they were doing when putting bug-eaten, yoshikage, and sans against Saitama. we could pull a Thunder McQueen and just tell people to **** off with durability negators.

and I made this fight while half asleep so ratio + L + No maidens

everyone knew what they were doing when putting bug-eaten, yoshikage, and sans against Saitama. we could pull a Thunder McQueen and just tell people to **** off with durability negators.
If we make more, someone might just decide to make a discussion rule against making Saitama fight haxed characters. We don't want that, do we?

That already happened to Thunder McQueen by the way because people kept making him fight higher tier haxless characters

This is a acctually good hax vs saitama fight sinse speed isn't equalized

trough It's sad that saitama normaly will not atack first if you aren't a direct danger to civilians

Man why can't Saitama just be given an interesting matchup for once?

He exists just to let his opponent get the first hit and then die to hax.

Pretty sure this is a complete mismatch because Saitama either let's himself get killed because he doesn't know better or he instantly obliterates 049 with a massive Range and AoE Punch.

Is the death effect on direct skin contact? Like, is SCP-049 wearing the mask I see on his profile?
Yes, he wears the 'mask' which is more like extra skin on him, since it seems to be attached to his body.

and it does kill on contact. (although sometimes its questionable how he actually touches skin in some cases)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back