• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP 001 SAS- tier upgrade

Agnaa said:
I don't even know if any of the problem hubs fail to mention a multiverse, which is what you'd need to demonstrate for the first point to hold.
I consider "unique versions of the setting they're in that are so unique they conflict" as "different settings".

And again, I'm taking them together because they cross over, showing that they're connected.
1. I'm not talking about the 'problem' hubs we focus on, I'm talking about canon hubs in general, and how if they don't explicitly crossover then we shouldn't just assume they cross over just because 'muh multiverse'.

2. Eh, I feel like I could make a point about there being different canons in the first place means they must be "different settings" but not necessarily contradictory, but in the context of this conversation it would just be useless semantics fair enough.

3. Good. This is what we should always be doing.

1. We don't assume they crossover. We assume none crossover unless they say so, and we end up with them all crossing over. Maybe with the exception of minor hubs with only 1-4 pages/tales? But then it feels weird just to exclude those, but we wouldn't be making EC keys for those pages anyway, so we might just be able to take them as their own thing.

2. Oke.

3. Sick.

Agnaa said:
1. We don't assume they crossover. We assume none crossover unless they say so, and we end up with them all crossing over. Maybe with the exception of minor hubs with only 1-4 pages/tales? But then it feels weird just to exclude those, but we wouldn't be making EC keys for those pages anyway, so we might just be able to take them as their own thing.
neat

Back